MDC makes arrests

Nov 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Standard Democrat

Just a week after conservation agents made arrests during a night patrol in New Madrid County, three more arrests have been made -- this time in Dunklin and Scott counties.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
someone who knows

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

those two were not spotlighting, they were just watching the deer at night in the fields. My son carries a handgun legally,thats what got him his ticket,by the way nobody went to jail. I think that the MDC got carried away with there authority.
I will admit the other one admitted to taking a racoon out of season,how stupid.

This place has been a popular place for atleast 20 years that I know of probaly longer for watching the wild life. There probably are poachers there but these two were not them. The Sikeston paper, and the MDC website article was a blatant misrepresention of what really happened.
DrZk

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

wonder how many times a game warden has heard that line
still

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Spotlighting is still wrong and illegal, its called disturbing wild life. It doesnt matter if you have a fire arm or not as long as you have a spotlight then you are doing wrong.

As far as being arrested, my guess would be they were released at the scene by MDC.

I wasnt there so I dont have the right to judge, just as a avid hunter, I dont like stories of poaching. they will e very lucky they dntget there hunting righs revokedfor a couple years, Iknow people who have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Madrid Discussions

Search the Madrid Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Potsdam chocolate shop moving to Norwood Jun 17 Chocolate 10
The Best Torero Feb '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
Night of drinking gave birth to Neon Desert Fes... (Apr '11) Nov '11 Free David Leonard Wood 57
Utility rates increase for New Madrid residents (Jan '11) Jan '11 wow 2
Recorder retires (Jan '11) Jan '11 New Madrid Fault 2
Third-class designation saves New Madrida SCoun... (Jan '11) Jan '11 New Madrid Fault 2
Top Stories 2010, #2: Country Crossing closed m... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Senatesnores 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••