Night patrol busts illegal hunters

Night patrol busts illegal hunters

There are 8 comments on the The Standard Democrat story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Night patrol busts illegal hunters. In it, The Standard Democrat reports that:

Conservation Agents from Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot and Scott counties assisted to step up operations against illegal hunting activities in New Madrid County with a night patrols.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Standard Democrat.

real deer hunter

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2010
poach for food i understand. these boys were doing it for fun. i'm glad they got busted.
the Fixer

AOL

#2 Nov 11, 2010
If they want to kill something for fun, I suggest poaching drug dealers!
Hunter

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2010
I agree.

“got it?”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2010
good idea the Fixer. look for the small explosions, and glazed eyes kinda like a deer thats caught standin in the middle of 55 on a dark moonless night. pow pow pow. yer done
Curious

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 18, 2010
Who was it?
the fixer

AOL

#6 Nov 19, 2010
Curious wrote:
Who was it?
Your Momma !
well

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 21, 2010
The guy was from out of state,
Deer Hunter

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2010
The game wardens really need to watch the levee, especially at Wolf Island. It looks like Wal Mart parking lot!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Potsdam chocolate shop moving to Norwood (May '14) Jun '14 Chocolate 10
The Best Torero (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Night of drinking gave birth to Neon Desert Fes... (Apr '11) Nov '11 Free David Leonar... 57
News Utility rates increase for New Madrid residents (Jan '11) Jan '11 wow 2
News Recorder retires (Jan '11) Jan '11 New Madrid Fault 2
News Third-class designation saves New Madrida SCoun... (Jan '11) Jan '11 New Madrid Fault 2
News Top Stories 2010, #2: Country Crossing closed m... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Senatesnores 1
More from around the web