Live From E! Lady Gaga Goes Nude and ...

Live From E! Lady Gaga Goes Nude and Madonna Gets Booed

There are 2 comments on the E! Online story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Live From E! Lady Gaga Goes Nude and Madonna Gets Booed. In it, E! Online reports that:

Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan : BFFs?! The "Born This Way" singer recently posted pics from her Chateau Marmont sleepover with The Canyons star Lindsay Lohan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

Marnie

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jul 27, 2012
I pine for the day that trash like this was ostrasized from society. THAT used to be what kept the morally bankrupt in line. NOW?

These skanks would lap their own ''''' if thier tongues were long enough, and do it proudly on stage.

I Am SICK of this f'n garbage being exposed to youth especially, but all in general. Keep the garbage where it belongs. For the perv adults with consensual 'sex'. And get it the f out of the public's face.
Holy Terror

AOL

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Lady Gaga is a moron she can't sing so she strips down naked to blind people into thinking she is talented anyone can go nude there is nothing more disturbing than Lady Gaga naked and she thinks she is the sexiest person in the world I think she's so ugly it's sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen of Pop Madonna vs Queen of Rock Tina Turner (Jun '07) Jun 30 Julia 6
News Copyright lawsuits involving hit songs Jun '16 John McCharlie 3
New Madonna Album Jun '16 MadonnaLover_91 1
News Madonna Shows Off Her Petty With Prince Related... May '16 kelly 2
News Madonna responds to critics of her Prince tribute May '16 kelly 1
Madonna vs Diana Ross .........Who's more uscce... (Jul '07) May '16 pib 25
News Billboard Producer Defends Choosing Madonna to ... May '16 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web