Jean Paul Gaultier: Beauty and the ba...

Jean Paul Gaultier: Beauty and the bad boy

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Jean Paul Gaultier: Beauty and the bad boy. In it, Canada.com reports that:

France's famous bad boy of fashion is really very, very nice. Jovial and good-humoured, Jean Paul Gaultier sailed into Montreal last week to work on the upcoming exhibition of his works at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

CTC

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 2, 2011
ovi

Montréal, Canada

#2 Sep 12, 2012
good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katy Perry's bizarre childhood: 'We picketed Ma... Jun '17 Pidheti 7
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) Jun '17 WEDONTKNOW 45
News Madonna shares snap of son David wearing Malawi... May '17 CowDonna Is A Hag 1
News Find out what U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and ... Apr '17 Prosperity Fundie... 2
Madonna the most successful female recording ar... (May '06) Feb '17 Michael 469
please help me to find a real e-mail adress for... (Jan '07) Feb '17 Mary Johnson 129
News Lulu: Madonna and I recorded the worst Bond the... Feb '17 filip3ff 1
More from around the web