Madonna 'MDNA' Tour Manifesto Confirm...

Madonna 'MDNA' Tour Manifesto Confirms Happiness Is Not a Warm Gun

There are 1 comment on the Spin story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Madonna 'MDNA' Tour Manifesto Confirms Happiness Is Not a Warm Gun. In it, Spin reports that:

A dozen studio albums and roughly three decades into her career, Madonna still hardly goes a day without generating some scandalized headline or another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spin.

Bimbo Madonna

Schenectady, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Happiness is seeing grannie blow her own brain out...

The blood and wormy gray matter spattered on stage.

The pre recorded beat playing on in the background.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) Dec 1 Michael jackson 47
News Madonna Announces She's Moved to Portugal and I... Dec 1 Cyphilis 2
News Katy Perry's bizarre childhood: 'We picketed Ma... (Apr '17) Jun '17 Pidheti 7
News Madonna shares snap of son David wearing Malawi... (May '17) May '17 CowDonna Is A Hag 1
News Find out what U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Prosperity Fundie... 2
Madonna the most successful female recording ar... (May '06) Feb '17 Michael 469
please help me to find a real e-mail adress for... (Jan '07) Feb '17 Mary Johnson 129
More from around the web