Lady Gaga fires back at Madonna over ...

Lady Gaga fires back at Madonna over 'Born This Way' and 'Express Yourself' controversy

There are 10 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Lady Gaga fires back at Madonna over 'Born This Way' and 'Express Yourself' controversy. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

The war of words between Madonna and Lady Gaga is ramping up, this following a Gaga concert in Auckland, New Zealand in which she implies that the Material Girl is a "c***." The battle between the two pop stars began earlier this year when Madonna called the Monster-in-Chief's song "Born This Way" "reductive" of her hit "Express Yourself." Madge ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Bimbo Madonna

Schenectady, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2012
One is an old bimbo...

The other is her clone.

Both should be beheaded.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2012
madonna really needs to hang up her bra for good

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Gaga is okay.

Her music is typical boring pop music. But I think she is still pretty sexy. She is at least creative and offering something new and interesting to the world of pop music. I think it is fair to say that I dont think Madonna has been any of that for at least 25 years.
Christina

New York, NY

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Are you serious? Lady Gaga is trash. Every single thing she does is reflective of Madonna's career. Her looks to her music. She is a total clone of younger Madonna. Sadly enough, Madonna suffers from "ageism" now. However, if she is so uninteresting, it amazes me that every single thing she does makes headlines across every tv station and every internet headline. She gets exactly what she wants. That's not "irrelevant" to me. For a 53 year old woman, her body can also put most 20 year olds to shame, including Lady Gaga. And any guy who thinks Lady Gaga is sexy is trash. She is 25 years old and looks like she is about 40 plus. At least Madonna was pretty in her 20's and feminine. Lady Gaga is soooooo unattractive with that nose and those teeth. And again, that body and her boobs look worse than Madonna's. They hang like an old woman's and she hasn't even had kids yet. As far as the "war" goes, Lady Gaga is an actress. She started the war by saying Madonna and her camp ok'd the similarity in the song with an email, which was never true way back when it came out. Then she got angry when everyone started saying that she copied Madonna. She's a liar. Her fans are immature and evil and go on blogs blasting not only Madonna, but Adele, who is a class act and Katy Perry, anyone who is more successful than their "Mama Monster". It's all such a joke. I'm so tired of her crying all the time and her putting on her act. Behind the scenes, she could care less and she's laughing. At least Madonna keeps it real and there's no BS with her. She's a busiensswoman, knows her stuff, and a bitch, plain and simple. Lady Gaga is a closet bitch, but plays the martyr. That's one thing I can't stand. She's getting her due now and she doesn't like it. Too bad. Let's see if she lasts 30 years in the business and she makes headlines as Madonna has. Keep talking haters....Madonna is laughing all the way to the bank...
Goo Goo for Goo Goo

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Aren't they really the same person ?

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Hamilton, New Zealand

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Christina wrote:
Are you serious? Lady Gaga is trash. Every single thing she does is reflective of Madonna's career. Her looks to her music. She is a total clone of younger Madonna. Sadly enough, Madonna suffers from "ageism" now. However, if she is so uninteresting, it amazes me that every single thing she does makes headlines across every tv station and every internet headline. She gets exactly what she wants. That's not "irrelevant" to me. For a 53 year old woman, her body can also put most 20 year olds to shame, including Lady Gaga. And any guy who thinks Lady Gaga is sexy is trash. She is 25 years old and looks like she is about 40 plus. At least Madonna was pretty in her 20's and feminine. Lady Gaga is soooooo unattractive with that nose and those teeth. And again, that body and her boobs look worse than Madonna's. They hang like an old woman's and she hasn't even had kids yet. As far as the "war" goes, Lady Gaga is an actress. She started the war by saying Madonna and her camp ok'd the similarity in the song with an email, which was never true way back when it came out. Then she got angry when everyone started saying that she copied Madonna. She's a liar. Her fans are immature and evil and go on blogs blasting not only Madonna, but Adele, who is a class act and Katy Perry, anyone who is more successful than their "Mama Monster". It's all such a joke. I'm so tired of her crying all the time and her putting on her act. Behind the scenes, she could care less and she's laughing. At least Madonna keeps it real and there's no BS with her. She's a busiensswoman, knows her stuff, and a bitch, plain and simple. Lady Gaga is a closet bitch, but plays the martyr. That's one thing I can't stand. She's getting her due now and she doesn't like it. Too bad. Let's see if she lasts 30 years in the business and she makes headlines as Madonna has. Keep talking haters....Madonna is laughing all the way to the bank...
You just typed a whole bunch of shit.

Gaga is the most successful artist this world has known for years on end lately.

Madonna also lived in a different time period, there was MUCH less competition.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 13, 2012
Christina wrote:
I think you have overestimated how much we like Lady Gaga. Myself personally it is not that I like her so much because I do not. It is just that I actually hate Madonna and if it comes down to choosing one over the other then I would pick Gaga.

I never said Gaga was sexy in the sense that she was beautiful. She wears too many big hats, wigs, masks and make-up for me to ever really know that. I just saw her on TV once and she had a certain je ne sais quoi about her, and Madonna doesnt have that or good looks in my books.

And if Madonna suffers from ageism then that is partly her own fault. She was the one who used sex to sell her image in the 80s and 90s. Everybody knows that sex appeal has a limited shelf life, maybe two, maybe three decades tops. You can say that she has a good body for her age and you might be right. But she still dresses in a way which just makes her look nasty at her age. Add that to her awfully boring music and I really dont care if we do see the end of her, because I do not need to have the same opinion about Madonna that you do.

Since: May 11

Hastings, New Zealand

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Gaga Really pi55 Madonna off

make a song called "digital girl"
Immaterial Girl

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Gaga is very talented but she is like watching Elton John doing a piss take of Madonna....and 30 years after the fact. Gaga obviously performed Madonna songs in that drag Queen club she sang out when she started and eventually just adapted the style to her own brand. It is what it is folks....enjoy it but don't think it's anything different...YAWN

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Hamilton, New Zealand

#17 Jun 14, 2012
Christina wrote:
Madonna is laughing all the way to the bank...
What do you think Gaga is doing, being the richest Musician in the world, she trumps Madonna bankwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ditch your fad diets, FRESH is best: Cooking ho... Apr 17 YourEx 2
News Madonna angers Australian fans with 2-hour conc... Mar '16 Pope Che Reagan C... 4
News Madonna Enrages Fans With Another Late Concert ... Mar '16 Crash 1
News Is Madonna OK? Singer Drinks, Swears & Begs For... Mar '16 Library Card 2
News Madonna 'suffers second onstage meltdown and sw... Mar '16 French beta cuck 2
News Madonna Dresses as a Clown for Special Fan Show... Mar '16 French beta cuck 9
News Madonna, the diva of debauchery: Reaping what s... Mar '16 Crash 4
More from around the web