Be the first one to comment 0

Be the first one to comment 0

There are 1 comment on the Filmfare story from May 15, 2012, titled Be the first one to comment 0. In it, Filmfare reports that:

So this was the day when the eternal Madhuri Dixit was born. Here are some of her recent appearances after she has shifted base to India.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Filmfare.

Amin Armaan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 May 18, 2012
I have a collection of nearly two thousand photos of Madhuriji, gathered over a period of 22 years starting in 1990. From Abodh to her latest apperarances in 2012, these photos cover all aspects of her beauty. Every photo is a different Madhuri and she exceels in every aspect of beauty. She has made me believe that beauty is something divine and that she was not born by chance: she is a deliberate creation by God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madhuri Dixit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madhuri Dixit nude (Dec '12) Apr '15 fanofher 10
News Photo special: Happy birthday, Madhuri Dixit (May '14) May '14 rblakshmi 1
Bollywood's biggest bitch ! (Apr '12) Apr '14 rajesh chawla 4
News Madhuri Dixit: I envy Rani Mukherjee (Sep '07) Mar '14 Dev 34
News Shah Rukh Khan's Not Good at Dancing, Says Madh... (Jun '13) Jan '14 Vena 5
News Madhuri's performance receives standing ovation... (Jul '13) Nov '13 Amin Armaan 3
News Madhuri: Romance scenes with Naseer would make ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Amin Armaan 1
More from around the web