Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex w...

Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her father

There are 108 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her father. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

We knew the actress had a rocky past, but she is now sharing a shocking family secret, in a tell all book.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Ann Porter

Cleveland, OH

#23 Sep 23, 2009
She's trying to get her ugly face back in the lime light. Nice time to come out with this, after he's dead, so he can't tell his side of what happened. When she was an adult, admittedly, the sex was consensual. If this actually DID happen, she's just as sick as he was. Plus, he also had Chynna. Was he blind, too, and we didn't know about this?

Since: Aug 09

United States

#24 Sep 23, 2009
yuck wrote:
incest is best when kept in the family
I whole heartly disagree with you. This may be an accepted practice in some countries/cultures. But definitly NOT here. I think it must have taken alot of courage for Ms Phillips to come out about this. In doing this, may she will help some ohters that have gone through this, or are going through it right now. Maybe they will seek much needed professional help. I haven't seen this book yet, put I intend to get it ASAP.
jay

Bedford, OH

#25 Sep 23, 2009
Oh my god that is soo sad.Is her father dead? Iwould never even think about doing that,ever,ever.She did have a hard time in life,I just hope that she wouldn't treat her own kids that way.
Brenda

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Sep 23, 2009
This is still gross.
USA

Valley City, OH

#27 Sep 23, 2009
Brenda wrote:
This is still gross.
Mackenzie Phillips is still gross.
forestview

Cleveland, OH

#28 Sep 23, 2009
That's hot!

United States

#29 Sep 23, 2009
Robbie84 wrote:
If they love each other and both are consenting adults, then it is nobody's business but their's. Incest is more common then most people realize and if the two people involved love each other, it is a wonderful experience. Period.
I sounds like you have been through it, or are commiting it. Either way, you are in serious need of professional counseling.

Since: Sep 09

New Jersey

#30 Sep 23, 2009
Robbie84 wrote:
If they love each other and both are consenting adults, then it is nobody's business but their's. Incest is more common then most people realize and if the two people involved love each other, it is a wonderful experience. Period.
You make a very compelling arguement. But, there is only one reason why I don't like incest. IT IS NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
Tied

Solon, OH

#31 Sep 23, 2009
OMG, this is horrible. She still has not come to terms with this, she is still protecting him. This was a very sick person, but absolutely no excuse for what he did to his own daughter. The drug use has nothing to do with raping his own daughter, but drugs have everything to do with her consenting to this sick behavior. I am a foster parent, and this happen to our foster daughter, and she will have a lifetime of counseling. I still have a hard time comprehending what happened to her.

United States

#32 Sep 23, 2009
Tied wrote:
OMG, this is horrible. She still has not come to terms with this, she is still protecting him. This was a very sick person, but absolutely no excuse for what he did to his own daughter. The drug use has nothing to do with raping his own daughter, but drugs have everything to do with her consenting to this sick behavior. I am a foster parent, and this happen to our foster daughter, and she will have a lifetime of counseling. I still have a hard time comprehending what happened to her.
Good luck!
maria

Cleveland, OH

#33 Sep 23, 2009
to stefanie, i agree with you all the way! i couldn't have said it any better than that!!!
people are all sick nowadays with what they do with sex and with who they do it with. everyone needs to be more careful and practice safe sex!
Anonymous

Micanopy, FL

#34 Sep 23, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
That's too bad. I always loved John Phillips music in the Mama's and the Papa's. Probably part of the reason Mackenzie had a long battle with drugs and alcohol.
Phillips has been a druggie since she was 13 y.o. By her "timely" confession, she was 19 when she began giving it up to her dad. Notice the "confession" coincides with the release of her "novel". Sort of like Private Jessica Lynch's realization that she had been raped while in Iraqi captivity, ONLY FIVE DAYS before the announcment of her million dollar book deal. Strange that she didn't recall it when she was first rescued.
Pete

Cleveland, OH

#35 Sep 23, 2009
Ain't nothin strange about that in West Virginny.
Too True

United States

#36 Sep 23, 2009
A face only a father could "love". LOL
Jate

Belleville, Canada

#37 Sep 23, 2009
Robbie84 wrote:
So tell us all. Hows your mom and dad taste?
Jate

Belleville, Canada

#38 Sep 23, 2009
Look Bottom line is..Mackenzie blew so much money up her nose shes been broke for years. Its money over guilt. So all these years she kept it quiet and still had some cash. So any dummy knows at the end of the day appearing on Harpo productions and a book will either help blow more up her nostrils or pay off debt.
Jate

Belleville, Canada

#39 Sep 23, 2009
maria wrote:
to stefanie, i agree with you all the way! i couldn't have said it any better than that!!!
people are all sick nowadays with what they do with sex and with who they do it with. everyone needs to be more careful and practice safe sex!
Nowadays? look she was doing him during one day at a time. Thats like what over 20yrs ago.Please.yesterday is no different than today. I don't buy it.
Jate

Belleville, Canada

#40 Sep 23, 2009
Don't be suprised if shes reveals a hot lesbo time with Michelle. No she was hottie back in the day.
Jate

Belleville, Canada

#41 Sep 23, 2009
*now*

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#42 Sep 23, 2009
consensual ? so is she guilty of a crime ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mackenzie Phillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad (Sep '09) Mar '13 Suzy 58
Mackenzie Phillips nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Shondra 1
News Phillips Was Raped Prior To Father's Incest (Oct '09) Mar '11 ferdinando 2
News VH1's Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Season 3 Ep... (Mar '10) Mar '11 justquit 47
News Ex-Alice in Chains Bassist Mike Starr On 'Celeb... (Feb '10) Dec '10 _raven_ 12
News Tough times behind her, Phillips holds on to si... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Hmm 2
News Drug case dismissed against Mackenzie Phillips,... (May '10) May '10 Jate 1
More from around the web