Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex w...

Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her father

There are 108 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her father. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

We knew the actress had a rocky past, but she is now sharing a shocking family secret, in a tell all book.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Kelly R

Beachwood, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2009
eeewwwww. No wonder this girl is so messed up!!
Cheryl

Westerville, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2009
That is very, very sad...
yuck

Bucyrus, OH

#3 Sep 22, 2009
yuck
yuck

Bucyrus, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2009
incest is best when kept in the family
BEBOP

Ravenna, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2009
I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER.
Tuppix

AOL

#8 Sep 22, 2009
who cares she looked like a dog anyway!
FAN

Newbury, OH

#9 Sep 22, 2009
i agree, she's a dog but they gotta get laid too
GlitterGirl

Cleveland, OH

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Robbie84 wrote:
If they love each other and both are consenting adults, then it is nobody's business but their's. Incest is more common then most people realize and if the two people involved love each other, it is a wonderful experience. Period.
What?!?!? Sounds like you know all about it!
BERNIE

AOL

#11 Sep 23, 2009
WHO CARES
SwweetSue

Bronx, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2009
Kelly R wrote:
eeewwwww. No wonder this girl is so messed up!!
I saw both of them on TV a long time ago. It seemed like they were very close & had gone through a lot. They didnt admit having sex but did talk about there doing drugs together. I can imagine it happening once they went past Father Daughter boundaries and behaved like friends. Add that to the emotional attachment & naturtal love they shared. Im wondering where the mom was in all this.
Msflo

Cleveland, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2009
She is just as delusional and still sick. I would never purchase her book. It's disgusting to think that she had consensual sex with her father and now wants "me" to read about it. Lord Help her because rehab didn't.
Shari

Seattle, WA

#14 Sep 23, 2009
Robbie84 wrote:
If they love each other and both are consenting adults, then it is nobody's business but their's. Incest is more common then most people realize and if the two people involved love each other, it is a wonderful experience. Period.
I would have to agree with you. Many girls today fool around with their brothers and with other family members. It is way more common than most people realize.

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#15 Sep 23, 2009
She's got an amazing story. It really was a complete train wreck of a life.
blown away

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2009
this is nuts ... anyone thinking thats this is ok is just as nuts as both of them and should also join them in some sort of mental ward .. crazy sleeping with your dad

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#17 Sep 23, 2009
just "wow"
Stefanie

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2009
That story about Mckenzie Phillips relationship with her father is why our children and families are on the of ruin, we as a nation have no respect for each other , we have no morals, and we are letting things like T.V, Radio, and other media outlets to raise our
children, we need to take back our famlies and our children before it is totally to late,
Frank

Akron, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2009
I think I'm gonna puke.
Anonymous

Micanopy, FL

#20 Sep 23, 2009
When one is seeking publicity for a book that they have written, it is so easy to accuse one who is no longer around to defend himself. She has been a drug user since about 13 y.o., allgedly was raped at 14 while hitchhiking, fired from the TV program "One Day at a Time" for her drug use. I know that incest can/does happen and found out too late that my exwife and her brother had been doing the "wild thang", and I suspect that she may have even had a child by him. But Phillips said that each time, it was concensual sex, and as for Phillips timing of "revealing" this info,I think it is stictly for the publicity for her trashy "novel" and of course, someone such as Oprah would jump right onto it because it is great fodder for her program. Maybe next, Phillips can appear on The Maury Povich and Jerry Springer shows.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#21 Sep 23, 2009
That's too bad. I always loved John Phillips music in the Mama's and the Papa's. Probably part of the reason Mackenzie had a long battle with drugs and alcohol.
Vince

Orlando, FL

#22 Sep 23, 2009
Cheryl wrote:
That is very, very sad...
If it's true,it's more then sad. She waited until 8 years after her father died to reveal this to the world and in a book and then it's the circuit to promote it. He can't confirm or deny it now. Don't be so ready to buy into what a hyped up Hollywood druggie says, that's what they bank on and laugh all the way to the bank about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mackenzie Phillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad (Sep '09) Mar '13 Suzy 58
Mackenzie Phillips nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Shondra 1
News Phillips Was Raped Prior To Father's Incest (Oct '09) Mar '11 ferdinando 2
News VH1's Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Season 3 Ep... (Mar '10) Mar '11 justquit 47
News Ex-Alice in Chains Bassist Mike Starr On 'Celeb... (Feb '10) Dec '10 _raven_ 12
News Tough times behind her, Phillips holds on to si... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Hmm 2
News Drug case dismissed against Mackenzie Phillips,... (May '10) May '10 Jate 1
More from around the web