Tough times behind her, Phillips hold...

Tough times behind her, Phillips holds on to singing career

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Tough times behind her, Phillips holds on to singing career. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Her son's into baseball, one daughter's playing the piano and another loves reading and swimming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

TJL

Corte Madera, CA

#1 Jul 2, 2010
Saw them at Marin Cty Fair last night. They were outstanding, sounded great. Harmonies are still intact, some beautiful songs, fun show, looked great. They have a rare gift (like the Eagles, CSN, Beach Boys) of amazing harmonies. Here's hoping they start touring again - I would see them tomorrow.
Hmm

Corte Madera, CA

#2 Jul 2, 2010
Ive never met a born again christian that was fun to be around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mackenzie Phillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad (Sep '09) Mar '13 Suzy 58
Mackenzie Phillips nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Shondra 1
News Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her fa... (Sep '09) Jun '12 webjack08 108
News Phillips Was Raped Prior To Father's Incest (Oct '09) Mar '11 ferdinando 2
News VH1's Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Season 3 Ep... (Mar '10) Mar '11 justquit 47
News Ex-Alice in Chains Bassist Mike Starr On 'Celeb... (Feb '10) Dec '10 _raven_ 12
News Drug case dismissed against Mackenzie Phillips,... (May '10) May '10 Jate 1
More from around the web