Mack 10's Hip Hop Magazine Teams With SMS Marketing

Aug 22, 2006 Read more: Rapnewsdirect.com 7
Mack 10 . Rap , Hip Hop , Magazine , Mobile and Ad . Smart SMS Corp. , an Internet entertainment company specializing in mobile marketing campaigns, and Grooveline Magazine, a publication covering all aspects ... Read more
shaalom

Gainesville, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2006
I want to know more about trends in the media and in hip hop culture. Is the jazzy jeffy as funky as the chilli peppers now.
shaalom

Gainesville, FL

#2 Aug 22, 2006
I am an mc looking for other players who can produce music and write. How can I find them. I was in a group called still pending. I also was in a grop called aspects of a man.
shaalom

Gainesville, FL

#3 Aug 22, 2006
I got this girl I found thatI thought was hot her name is debbie. I still am looking for more stuff to write about her. I want to know if it is hot to be a witer and producer. I like when a artist could be an artist
shaalom

Gainesville, FL

#4 Aug 22, 2006
shaalom wrote:
I want to know more about trends in the media and in hip hop culture. Is the jazzy jeffy as funky as the chilli peppers now.
I dont get what happened james? Will smith? LLcoolj? now it just Tood smith?
shaalom

Gainesville, FL

#5 Aug 22, 2006
I still did not here from puffy. Did he leave the hip hop world unfinished? I still don't know why he has not produced my album he showed me he could do it?
shaalom

Gainesville, FL

#6 Aug 22, 2006
shaalom wrote:
I got this girl I found thatI thought was hot her name is debbie. I still am looking for more stuff to write about her. I want to know if it is hot to be a witer and producer. I like when a artist could be an artist
I would like to know if we have waht they are looking for in the game. Is debbie really hot?
shaalom

Gainesville, FL

#7 Aug 22, 2006
I do not remember how this works if we did not get the same thing form our music. Is def jam real to the hip hop community?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mack 10 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T-Boz files for divorce from Mack 10 (Jan '06) Jan '10 Viva 149
News Mack 10: Original Gangster (Aug '09) Aug '09 An open mind 1
Akwid's E.S.L. (Oct '06) Sep '08 marco memphis tn 4
News Ice Cube revs up career (Apr '06) Mar '08 The Downward Spiral 3
New gangsta artist! (Aug '06) Aug '06 basmusiq 1
More from around the web