Bay Area Rap Mogul Stretch on the DEA...

Bay Area Rap Mogul Stretch on the DEA Tying Mac Dre's Label to an Ecstasy Bust

There are 3 comments on the SF Weekly story from May 9, 2012, titled Bay Area Rap Mogul Stretch on the DEA Tying Mac Dre's Label to an Ecstasy Bust. In it, SF Weekly reports that:

One source for our story was East Bay hip-hop industry figure Stretch, who manages artists like Kreayshawn and Mistah F.A.B., among others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Weekly.

Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#1 May 9, 2012
The more (c)rappers and thugs in jail the better!
brandy trujillo phx az

La Mesa, CA

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Mac
dr
e is always gona be in schools looking foir the Impotant. One hes the private intelligent tertord judge and recrter for illegal. Flows and he and jayz is also. Me im thir yif i do the same but I worked a desind special. Made for whell I was a liltel girl so my husbenz. Kinda wear mad and blue the ski Im living in and put me on the back burner for thir benafet ov madness but yeah mac dre and jayz will alwas be in schools persanutley our send folks I think youll rather have them send fols because thir way to nice thel have yall laughing so much that the show thill turn it on them and then your self is put on hold thir varying on funny me im strit and I injoy the talent that is offerd mi huzbend do also but they test the ideal thoughts closer then I do
brandy trujillo phx az

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Aug 14, 2012
yeah thats what im talking bout the dea penyad.e.a animilel humane styieal thir the wic pichers on the goverment fiels ov thir teeth and yes wic has the picher that is not as sevure on how the teeth is and they have started the implants on them as a child and grow them in to comeing back to thir adult teeth and we do our shpold i say if i was en in school mu self and thir was a penyad.e.a. techers who dirupted mi life im shur thir was and is other studen trap with confushen as of mi self and we need to atak the shools to find us az peoples only yes and any body aganst that is ovesly a penayd.e.a.! adult with implanted teeth to mislead us aganst our truth and our place to put eachother as the techers do twards our beemmens az the human peoples we are in person because i herd home on line teechin aint az fun az going to school with frinds and yes it somethan we injoy in the public vishen ov school kinegarden twards futhermore grads and the Cool bus rids are fun i herd and alot ov that stop and been replace with on line teachen AND TGHAT ISENT WHAT HAD BEEN EXPATADED and they want stop az soon az posibel this evan qustanel exspeels that is un justed thir ones that is said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mac Dre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper convicted in Mac Dre-related slaying (Jul '08) May '16 Kenny831x 145
News From '93 Til: Rehashing Mac Dre and the Conscio... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wrong Again 4
inuni (Nov '12) Nov '12 brandy trujillo 1
i.n.u.n.i (Oct '12) Oct '12 brandy trujillo 4
inuni (Oct '12) Oct '12 brandy trukillo 2
i.n.u.n.i (Sep '12) Sep '12 BRANDY TRUKILLO 1
News Riverbank school district bans Mac Dre (Apr '12) Sep '12 Salty Dog 43
More from around the web