Local News - Local Teen Musician Crea...

Local News - Local Teen Musician Creates Jaguars Rap Jam

There are 14 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Local News - Local Teen Musician Creates Jaguars Rap Jam. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article JACKSONVILLE, FL -- His dad calls him a "musical genius." You might think so too, when you hear everything 17-year-old Brian Harris is involved in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Jan

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2008
why doesn't it work for me? it says that it can't find the file or something

“It's not about me.”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville

#2 Jan 7, 2008
It came up for me on my Mac.
Chris

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jan 8, 2008
Where can I hear the rap?
kim

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jan 8, 2008
where can i hear the new rap song for the jags?
Wendell

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jan 8, 2008
Dizzie Gillespie, died in 1993. Did Brian hang out with him when he was 2 or 3 years old?
Christina P

O Fallon, MO

#6 Jan 8, 2008
My mom wrote a Jaguar Jingle when the Jags first started here in Jacksonville. She was on TV at Sneakers and performed her Jingle. Of course that is when Mark Burnell was playing since then the Jingle has been modifed and is a hit when I am in the bar watching the game. GOOOOOOOOOOOO JAGUARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Christina P

O Fallon, MO

#7 Jan 8, 2008
Per last comment I am from Jacksonville FL not Wesley Chapel, FL.
tony

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jan 8, 2008
who the heck cares ...win the freakin super bowl and do that kind of stuff...when the pats hammer them it will be an embarassment
Tracy

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Jan 8, 2008
Wendell, I was just thinking the same thing. That's one bad cat if he was hangin' with Dizz at age 3.
Casey G

Marietta, GA

#10 Jan 8, 2008
Would love to get the lyrics! Any chance Brian would post them to the website?
the truth

Redmond, WA

#11 Jan 8, 2008
tony wrote:
who the heck cares ...win the freakin super bowl and do that kind of stuff...when the pats hammer them it will be an embarassment
The pats are goin down! The only reason they haven't lost yet is cause they haven't played this team!! And its their turn for an a$$ beating this saturday and WHEN we win I'll be in jacksonville blasting this song and laughing at some idiot named "tony" in st. Augustine, who's probably gonna be a jags fan now!!
Erica

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Jan 8, 2008
Yes it is a good song makes you bob your head to the beat. They should play that at the stadium all the players on the field would bounce I bet. Go JAGS!!!
tony

Niceville, FL

#13 Jan 8, 2008
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The pats are goin down! The only reason they haven't lost yet is cause they haven't played this team!! And its their turn for an a$$ beating this saturday and WHEN we win I'll be in jacksonville blasting this song and laughing at some idiot named "tony" in st. Augustine, who's probably gonna be a jags fan now!!
looser

“It's not about me.”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville

#14 Jan 8, 2008
tony wrote:
<quoted text>looser
Shiteatin' troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

M.C. Hammer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People dance against hate in San Francisco ahea... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Ioe 7
News Kanye West in another feud (Feb '16) Feb '16 True Enough 1
News Def Jam's Top 5 Most Underrated Videos (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
News Hammer Time - MC Hammer to Appear at Eagle Moun... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Armida Oros 1
News Summertime is her fun time (Jun '07) Mar '13 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
News MC Hammer arrested, points to racial profiling (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News MC Hammer arrested in officer obstruction (Feb '13) Feb '13 Papillon 1