Local Teen Musician Creates Jaguars R...

Local Teen Musician Creates Jaguars Rap Jam

There are 10 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Local Teen Musician Creates Jaguars Rap Jam. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article JACKSONVILLE, FL -- His dad calls him a "musical genius." You might think so too, when you hear everything 17-year-old Brian Harris is involved in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Ashley and Monique

Sumner, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2008
We have Brians cd and he is a close friend of ours and we personaly have fallen in love with it he even made music for us while we visited him last weekend we just want to say that we love you Brian and remember to reach for the sky!!!!!
Ashley and Monique

Sumner, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2008
We love Brian and are very close friends of his and he will make it big. We will be back in Jacksonvile soon to see him. See you when we get there sweetheart!

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#3 Jan 8, 2008
Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't this been done before? By the actual players?
tobyetta

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jan 8, 2008
joe yous got such cute little chubby cheeks eyes just be wantin to pinch them little plump buggers

AOL

#5 Jan 8, 2008
I don't have chubby cheeks. Sorry.
tobyetta

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jan 8, 2008
Joe_ wrote:
I don't have chubby cheeks. Sorry.
silly rabbit eyes wasn't talkin about the ones on your face,ifin domik don't mind none yous can rolls with us somtime

AOL

#7 Jan 8, 2008
oh, um never mind.
Damon and Stephanie

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jan 9, 2008
Hey Lil Bro,
We are so very proud of you. You always touch people's hearts with your music. This song is music at it's best. You deserve all the happiness life can give you - and we wish you much success with the Jaguar Campaign!!!
Step & Damon
"C/S" ;o)))
**Keep touching hearts**
We love ya....
Brian THE Song writer

Saint Augustine, FL

#9 Jan 10, 2008
Joe_ wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't this been done before? By the actual players?
uh, maybe, but not by a young, well accomplished, african american, jazz musician, that lives on the northside amongst never ending violence, drugs, and peer pressure, while they were in the playoffs for the first time in years. Nope, I don't think so.

AOL

#10 Jan 10, 2008
Brian THE Song writer wrote:
<quoted text>
uh, maybe, but not by a young, well accomplished, african american, jazz musician, that lives on the northside amongst never ending violence, drugs, and peer pressure, while they were in the playoffs for the first time in years. Nope, I don't think so.
point taken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

M.C. Hammer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Def Jam's Top 5 Most Underrated Videos (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
News Hammer Time - MC Hammer to Appear at Eagle Moun... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Armida Oros 1
News Summertime is her fun time (Jun '07) Mar '13 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
News MC Hammer arrested, points to racial profiling (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News MC Hammer arrested in officer obstruction (Feb '13) Feb '13 Papillon 1
News Justin Bieber Is Triple Winner At American Musi... (Nov '12) Nov '12 saddat 2
News What we can learn from how rappers spend their ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web