a tribute to ronnie johnny and don...

a tribute to ronnie johnny and donnie!

Posted in the Lynyrd Skynyrd Forum

Since: Jun 08

AOL

#1 Sep 15, 2008
RONNIE- He started it all he was a musical brain a true genius the man behind the whole legacy we fans love of Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Donnie- He is a musical genius and fine guitar player as well he's the founder of the band we also admire .38 Special.
Johnny- He's the baby brother the 3rd rock star he was a fine solo artist as well as lead singer in his own right. Johnny has been gracious enough all these years to take over as lead singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd since 1987 so we fans COULD ALL HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE A NICE LYNYRD SKYNYRD CONCERT WHILE HE SANG THE BEAUTIFUL SONGS HiS BROTHER RONNIE WROTE. HE'S STILL THE LEADER AS NEW FANS AND MORE FANS ARE ENJOYING THIS GREAT SKYNYRD MUSIC BECAUSE OF JOHNNY. WE ARE SO THANKFUL HE AS WELL AS HIS FINE BROTHER DONNIE ARE STILL OUT ON THE ROAD ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY TOURING THEY ARE ALWAYS TOURING WITH LYNYRD SKYNYRD,.38 SPECIAL OR THE GREAT DUO THEY ARE AS VAN ZANT IN COUNTRY. SO YA'LL CHECK THEM OUT ON THE ROAD AND TO PAPA LACY VAN ZANT AND MRS. MARION AKA BEAUTIFUL ELEGANT MOTHER THEY AS WELL AS FRIENDS FAMILY AND FANS CALLED HER "SISTER" SHE CREATED 3 ROCK STARS WHO ARE THE SWEETEST FRIENDLIEST DOWN TO EARTH MEN IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS. I'M PROUD OF THE VAN ZANTS. RONNIE DONNIE AND JOHNNY ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY VERY FAVORITE SINGERS FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

Since: Jun 08

AOL

#2 Sep 15, 2008
Southern Rock Girl wrote:
RONNIE- He started it all he was a musical brain a true genius the man behind the whole legacy we fans love of Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Donnie- He is a musical genius and fine guitar player as well he's the founder of the band we also admire .38 Special.
Johnny- He's the baby brother the 3rd rock star he was a fine solo artist as well as lead singer in his own right. Johnny has been gracious enough all these years to take over as lead singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd since 1987 so we fans COULD ALL HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE A NICE LYNYRD SKYNYRD CONCERT WHILE HE SANG THE BEAUTIFUL SONGS HiS BROTHER RONNIE WROTE. HE'S STILL THE LEADER AS NEW FANS AND MORE FANS ARE ENJOYING THIS GREAT SKYNYRD MUSIC BECAUSE OF JOHNNY. WE ARE SO THANKFUL HE AS WELL AS HIS FINE BROTHER DONNIE ARE STILL OUT ON THE ROAD ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY TOURING THEY ARE ALWAYS TOURING WITH LYNYRD SKYNYRD,.38 SPECIAL OR THE GREAT DUO THEY ARE AS VAN ZANT IN COUNTRY. SO YA'LL CHECK THEM OUT ON THE ROAD AND TO PAPA LACY VAN ZANT AND MRS. MARION AKA BEAUTIFUL ELEGANT MOTHER THEY AS WELL AS FRIENDS FAMILY AND FANS CALLED HER "SISTER" SHE CREATED 3 ROCK STARS WHO ARE THE SWEETEST FRIENDLIEST DOWN TO EARTH MEN IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS. I'M PROUD OF THE VAN ZANTS. RONNIE DONNIE AND JOHNNY ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY VERY FAVORITE SINGERS FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
THIS IS WHY WE FANS STILL SUPPORT THEM AND THEIR GREAT MUSIC BECAUSE THEY ARE GREAT MEN AND JUST AN ALL AROUND NICE FAMILY! GOD BLESS THE SWEET VAN ZANTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynyrd Skynyrd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skynyrd Cousin Arrested (Feb '08) Apr '16 RevTrina 123
Texas Hatters,Ronnie, Donnie Jimmie, Hats (Mar '09) Feb '16 jimeemek cleveland 13
News Lynyrd Skynyrd Drummer Arrested for Failing to ... (Nov '07) Feb '16 MIKE N 41
Rickey Medlocke (Nov '07) Nov '15 neesypoo 141
News Emotional homecoming for 46th Engineers (Nov '06) Oct '15 Doug 10
News Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bob freebird 1
skynyrd sucks (Jul '09) Jun '15 Displaced Reb 31
More from around the web