Soul singer Teddy Pendergrass dies in...

Soul singer Teddy Pendergrass dies in Pa. at 59

There are 1 comment on the The Miami Herald story from Jan 14, 2010, titled Soul singer Teddy Pendergrass dies in Pa. at 59. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

When it's time to dim the lights and put that special someone in the mood, certain names come to mind: Smokey, Luther, Marvin and Teddy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

carol

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Teddy Pendergrass was the best singer of love songs. There will never be another voice like his that touched the hearts of so many listeners. He was one of the best for producing love songs. I am thankful for his contributions to the music industry and am thankful that God sent him this way so he could touch our lives. Rest in peace Mr. Pendergrass and we love you so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luther Vandross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pinoy duo gets standing ovation on 'Ellen' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 1
“Luther Radio” This Weekend on SiriusXM (Apr '12) Apr '12 SiriusXM Elisa 1
News 'American Idol' brings back Jermaine Jones (Feb '12) Feb '12 Disgruntled Patriot 1
losing Luther (Mar '07) Nov '10 Mandy 4
News Luther Vandross' Mother Speaks to U. of P. Med ... (Feb '06) Feb '08 Broken Hearted 74
appreciation (Sep '06) Feb '08 jasmine from florida 2
Will Downing? (Oct '07) Oct '07 groovewithjamie 1
More from around the web