McCartney Dating Lulu?

McCartney Dating Lulu?

There are 21 comments on the 92.9 Y93 story from Jan 16, 2008, titled McCartney Dating Lulu?. In it, 92.9 Y93 reports that:

Sir Paul McCartney and actress/singer Lulu are reportedly dating exclusively after working together on a new album. via 92.9 Y93

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 92.9 Y93.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#21 Jan 28, 2008
I AGREE TOO!MY LOVE HIS ONLY LOVE WAS LINDA AND THAT WAS ENOUGH ALL THE REST IS SOMETHING TO HIDE FOREVER EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HE HAD A LIL ANGEL LIKE BEA,I THINK SHE HAS NO FAULT TO BE BORN IN THAT SITUATION,SO PAUL SHOULD DEDICATE HIS TIME TO HIS MUSIC(THAT'S FOR SURE)BUT MOSTLY TO HISLIL DAUGHTER THAT SHE NEEDS OF HIM SO MUCH ESPECIALLY NOW THAT SHE IS A CHILD.NOT AN ADULT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News REVIEW: Lulu, Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth (Jun '15) Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
Lu Lu nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Vera 1
News Bloomfield summer lunch program aims to keep st... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Willie 4
News Here come the (old) girls: Lulu, Chaka Khan and... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Ruby 3
Lulu in SCOTT WALKER - 30 CENTURY MAN docu, UK ... (Apr '07) Apr '07 Miafilms 1
News To Lulu, with love (Mar '07) Mar '07 Kevin 1
News Lulu & Peter Noone To Appear On American Idol (Mar '07) Mar '07 Barbara Weir 1
More from around the web