Actress Lucy Lawless arrested in oil-...

Actress Lucy Lawless arrested in oil-ship protest

There are 5 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Feb 26, 2012, titled Actress Lucy Lawless arrested in oil-ship protest. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

In this photo provided by Greenpeace, actress Lucy Lawless, left, joins activists in stopping a Shell-contracted drillship from departing the port of Taranaki, New Zealand, Friday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Hate

Owatonna, MN

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Good for you Lucy!!!!! We need to slowly get off fossil fuel world wide......Time for the next thing...Nesessity is the mother of all invention......
Hooner

Fürth, Germany

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Law less used to work for Shell didn't she?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6488095/Lucy-...

I think she just wants to be famous again.

It's that time of the dying career, you know, plenty of menstrual blood.

“LEX TALIONIS”

Since: Jul 09

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Hang her!
Hooner

Fürth, Germany

#5 Feb 27, 2012
I know Lucy, write a book entitled how to re-kindle a dying career overnight by doing a pathetic protest stunt and selling out in front of your country.

We could work on the title later, maybe change re-kindle to destroy.

:)
julio

Puerto Rico

#6 Feb 27, 2012
free speech check more celebs at http://adult-buffet.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucy Lawless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rachel Stewart: Life and pleasure from the warr... Nov 16 Will Not Be Pimped 1
News Where Are They Now: Renee O'Connor, AKA Gabriel... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Forged By Fire 1
News Actress Lucy Lawless climbs oil-drilling ship (Feb '12) Feb '13 unsurprised 8
News Lucy Lawless - Lawless Keen to Return as Xena (Nov '08) Feb '13 Watcher 14
News Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena (Sep '11) Feb '13 Ssspartaaacusss 3
News Lucy Lawless says trespass ruling 'great victory' (Feb '13) Feb '13 Gutsfull 6
News Lucy Lawless looks a million miles away from he... (Feb '13) Feb '13 A Million Miles A... 1
More from around the web