Do you think she likes me

Posted in the Love Forum

“African Pride...”

Since: Jul 11

Hartford

#1 Jul 27, 2011
m 19 years old she is about 18/19. She has a boyfriend. Shes really cute though. Ive actually never had a girlfriend. Im very unattractive and I happily accept that. I wasn't blessed with anything good about my face lol. That being said there is this girl I work with, we have been talking, she keeps looking at me and even two of my co workers have told me she stares at me frequently. Usually when she walks by me she runs her fingers down my back or says something to me and smiles all the time. I don't know I payed for her bus fare once because she had no way to get to work. It could be that shes just being friendly because of that reason thats why I don't jump to conclusions. Other than that could any of these things be a sign? Im not going to try to talk to her, she has a boyfriend and that would just be wrong...You know?
blaze

Milton Keynes, UK

#2 Oct 19, 2011
you should just folow your heart i have never been in love but if i was i would go up and become their friend and see what they like what they dis like and be honest oh and that woman you work with she likes you im a girl i can tell if you dont like her tell her to stop doing it in as nice a way as possible and she should take the hint
ILUV1D

Australia

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Yes she is interested in you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Love Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what exactly is love? Sep '14 major disarray 1
im starting to fall for my gfs sister (Feb '13) Apr '14 RobertRose 2
Queen: for a night (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lambert Fan 1
But this looks futile (Nov '13) Nov '13 Need help 1
Do You Suspect Your Partner Cheating ?? (Jan '09) Feb '13 01Justsayin 2
Whitewomen vs. dating out of race (Jun '09) Feb '13 01Justsayin 2
Freddie Mercury film in production (Dec '06) Feb '13 01Justsayin 14

Love People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE