Louis Armstrong's world revealed to k...

Louis Armstrong's world revealed to kids by Jon Faddis -- Crime...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Louis Armstrong's world revealed to kids by Jon Faddis -- Crime.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Until Faddis puts his horn to his lips. As he rips into Louis Armstrong 's classic "West End Blues," complete with high notes that threaten to shatter the window panes of the South Side school, everyone ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dollie Black

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2008
I think was a very good article; because instead of giving up on the kids he stuck in and got their attention by any mean necessary. Sometime you need to try different approaches to get into these kids world. Children aren't different nowaday from when we were kids. It's just the world changing and we have to change with it. We must make ourselves more approachable and find new ways of thinking; stop being set in our ways because your never to old to learn, you can even learn from a baby and even a animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Armstrong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Leandro: Woman wins $3 million from Lottery... Apr '16 Azat 3
News 'Rise and Fall of Paramount Records' (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alex van der Tuuk 1
News Happy Birthday, Louis Armstrong, Legendary Jazz... (Feb '13) May '13 yessika 4
News Other Jazz legends who have called LI or Queens... (Jul '07) May '13 ExodusBarber 2
News New $650M terminal planned for New Orleans airport (Apr '13) Apr '13 TLM 1
News Louisiana group wants to move Frontier Airlines... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Stanislav Smirnov 3
News Louisiana group wants to move Frontier Airlines... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Last thing Fronti... 2
More from around the web