Foreigner lead singer Lou Gramm, Perc...

Foreigner lead singer Lou Gramm, Percy Sledge to perform at next week's NIBROC Festival

There are 8 comments on the www.thenewsjournal.net story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Foreigner lead singer Lou Gramm, Percy Sledge to perform at next week's NIBROC Festival. In it, www.thenewsjournal.net reports that:

Organizers for the 2010 NIBROC Festival in Corbin have released the remainder of the musical entertainment schedule for this year's event, and it promises to be another rockin' week downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thenewsjournal.net.

Cannot wait

Phelps, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Awesome!!! Just awesome!!!
Sure It Is

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Cannot wait wrote:
Awesome!!! Just awesome!!!
You just keep believing that...
Charity

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2010
So will Lou gramm be singing foreigner songs? Love Percy sledge
Nice

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Great...they get Lou Gramm after his voice is shot. Id be surprised if he could hit a high note. But i guess thats how discount prices go.
OMG

Brownsville, TN

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Whatever you want to think nice.
Baying Hound

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Nice wrote:
Great...they get Lou Gramm after his voice is shot. Id be surprised if he could hit a high note. But i guess thats how discount prices go.
This poor guy sounds like a baying hound on a Saturday night. For a few hundred bucks I guess that is what you get....
key stoner

Clay City, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
We will be there!! Nibroc is awesome and has a reputation around the state for great music. Can't wait.
lavonne

Fulton, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
I love Percy Sledge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lou Gramm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm Lines Up Promotio... (Apr '13) Aug '13 Dustin 2
News Lou Gramm, Mark Farner Among Stars Taking Part ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Ex-Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm Schedules New Nor... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Lou Gramm Says He May Reunite With Foreigner fo... (May '13) May '13 scotslav 2
News Ex-Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm to Release New Me... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Rochester Music Hall Of Fame Inductees (Mar '13) Mar '13 ireland 3
News 'I'm so proud of what Lou and I achieved':... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
More from around the web