Actress Lori Petty arrested on suspic...

Actress Lori Petty arrested on suspicion of DUI

There are 15 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 31, 2009, titled Actress Lori Petty arrested on suspicion of DUI. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police in Los Angeles say "Point Break" actress Lori Petty has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Lincoln Osiris

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 May 31, 2009
$100K bail for a DUI? Sounds like somebody's gone full retard.
vic

AOL

#2 May 31, 2009
She likes the HIGH ONES (League of their Own)
NRA

Miami, FL

#3 May 31, 2009
She always looked like a dope head to me. Someone should burn hollywood to the ground because all they do is mess up this country and get busted for DUI.
homeboy

Plano, TX

#4 May 31, 2009
Those tats on her arms are a sign of lawlessness.
Moon over Myhammy

Orlando, FL

#5 May 31, 2009
Lol...did you really write that from the armpit of the nation ?
NRA wrote:
She always looked like a dope head to me. Someone should burn hollywood to the ground because all they do is mess up this country and get busted for DUI.
JOHN DOE

Boca Raton, FL

#7 May 31, 2009
Who cares?
Point Break

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2009
I haven't aged near as much as this woman has. Did you see her picture in Point Break ? She's not pretty anymore, at all.
Lew Zealand

Oviedo, FL

#9 Jun 1, 2009
Point Break wrote:
I haven't aged near as much as this woman has. Did you see her picture in Point Break ? She's not pretty anymore, at all.
Point Break was the peak of her hotness. II think I had some rub and tug sessions to her in that movie back in the day. Anything after that flick, just gross!
Bobby

Cocoa, FL

#10 Jun 1, 2009
To bad "Jimmy Duggan" isn't around anymore. We know she liked the "high" ones but guess she likes the drunk ones too.
Stu

Glenview, IL

#11 Jun 1, 2009
You know ur career hit the skids when the movie you are cited as appearing in is now almost 18 years old...that was a good movie though
neptola grubbs

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jun 1, 2009
who is this person ?????
DAS

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Jun 1, 2009
Alcohol is CONDONED ,Smoking is Banned
Deputy Dog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#14 Jun 1, 2009
Lincoln Osiris wrote:
$100K bail for a DUI?
Was she driving a beer truck?$100,000 bail?
The Gifted 1

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Jun 1, 2009
$100k bail for a DUI>? That's unheard of.
Eyes Wide Open

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Jun 1, 2009
Couldn't possible be 100K for bail but then the people that publish this paper get very few things right so I am sure that is probably trhe case.

LOL LOL LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lori Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Petty nude (May '11) May '11 Sherman 1
News Point Break broken (Sep '09) Sep '09 bungeegee 4
News Lori Petty gets probation in DUI case (Sep '09) Sep '09 SteveO 1
News Lori Petty Arrested For Driving Under Influence (Jun '09) Jul '09 bungeegee 4
News Actress Lori Petty charged with drunken driving... (Jun '09) Jun '09 c actress 2
hi Jan '06 makaveli 1
More from around the web