President Obama's speech on immigrati...

President Obama's speech on immigration and border security

There are 446 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 10, 2011, titled President Obama's speech on immigration and border security. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Hello, El Paso! It's great to be back here with all of you, and to be back in the Lone Star State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

#484 Jun 22, 2011
Obama needs to go in 2012
So What

El Paso, TX

#485 Jun 22, 2011
Lupe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pee wherever I damn well please after what the President said today. Apparently you didn't get the memo but it's high time, according to him, that our nation stops farting around about this issue and grants full access and benefits to everyone who lives here. I'll gladly give a tip of my cap to all who died to bring us the freedoms we Americans now enjoy, but don't stand in my way any longer. I want what's mine and the President has decided to grant it to me.
You are the most worthless sack of sheet I've had the displeasure of reading on this site. Go back to Mexico. No one owes your sorry brown azzzz a thing.
noble white savage

Mccall, ID

#486 Jun 24, 2011
Radcon wrote:
So evolution of the species would be lost on you. I'm not of "pure" blood so I just don't understand the validity of your irrational fear.
BTW thanks for actually typing out your own thoughts. Nice to know your not a bot, well sorta.
Some people are proud of themselves and their ancestry, something perhaps you cannot understand.

Maybe you are just insensitive to the feelings of others.

According to international law, whoever aids and abets genocide is guilty of genocide.

So its a serious matter.
noble white savage

Mccall, ID

#487 Jun 24, 2011
The constitution (in the first paragraph) makes it clear that the USA was founded by and for white people and their descendants.

The amendments at the end of the civil war were invalid because the southerners had been disenfranchised, so could not vote for or against the amendments.

The Gettysburg Address was really the American Communist Manifesto because Lincoln as military dictator, rewrote history, re-writing what the founding fathers said and did.

The propaganda has not ended.
noble white savage

Mccall, ID

#488 Jun 24, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
funny you should be thinking that way. it'll take another 40 years to actually see whites being placed on the endangered species list. by that time the official language will be spano-chinese.
A good prediction. But who will actually place whites on an endangered. An endangered list is a white idea. I don't think the other races care. They are after their own self-interest and that means taking all our stuff with little or no creative improvement on what we have contributed.

San Diego, CA

#489 Jun 24, 2011
DonMan wrote:
<quoted text>Freedoms we as Americans enjoy? What? You are NOT an American! You are an illegal alien! You are already benefiting from the American people through free schooling, WIC, etc ,etc, etc. being granted to you through illegal means!
Stop a$$suming You spoiled,whining,dumb teeth less,pot or crack head,trailer park lil biatch,....How is that for a Mexican???,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will a wall stop illegal immigration? 32 minute... Jun '16 ronnie 22
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede May '16 Three Days Paleo 9
News Allows Illegal Aliens to Adopt Children May '16 tomin cali 12
News Conviction Integrity Units Expand Beyond Lone S... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Farter 3
News Governor Abbott offers constitutional amendment... (Jan '16) Jan '16 wild child 1
News Hidden monument discovered near Stonehenge (Sep '15) Jan '16 langham science d... 3
News Texans can now stroll around public places whil... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Super Texan92 5
More from around the web