Texas Ed Board Adopts Resolution Limiting Islam

Full story: WFMZ 47
The Texas State Board of Education adopted a resolution Friday that seeks to curtail references to Islam in Texas textbooks, as social conservative board members warned of what they describe as a creeping Middle Eastern influence in the nation's publishing industry. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2010
That's what muslims do. When they can't take-over a country militarily, they will start to immigrate, quietly flourish, building "islamic centers", and work their unique brand of poison into our society.

While many Americans will tolerate muslims in society, the line is drawn where the children are involved.
sooo

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2010
we are Texans-- God fearing Texans who know the truth of Jesus---this other guy is a fake stand in for God-- Christians need to stand up and take their place. God has blessed them with this country.

. No Fear
OLD MAN

Allentown, PA

#3 Sep 25, 2010
If they take a poll of the people, I bet they would be in faver ....For thoes that don't like it ........
TO BAD.
foxisfixed

Springtown, PA

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Dennis Mac wrote:
That's what muslims do. When they can't take-over a country militarily, they will start to immigrate, quietly flourish, building "islamic centers", and work their unique brand of poison into our society.
While many Americans will tolerate muslims in society, the line is drawn where the children are involved.
Quietly flourishing under the guise of the Fox News Channel. Now, sympathetic to their cause due to the Muslim ownership. Suckers.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 25, 2010
how about limiting reference to ALL religions inside the school-house???

i'll teach my family how i see fit in the religious realm thank you very much...
OLD MAN

Allentown, PA

#6 Sep 25, 2010

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

Theologically - no.... Because his allegiance is to Allah,
The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no.... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no... Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no.... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, The great Satan.

Domestically - no.... Because he is instructed to marry four Women and Beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)

Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no.... Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,'The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 Excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.--- They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it.

The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#7 Sep 25, 2010
OLD MAN wrote:
Can a good Muslim be a good American?
Theologically - no.... Because his allegiance is to Allah,
The moon God of Arabia.
Religiously - no.... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)
Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially - no... Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically - no.... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, The great Satan.
Domestically - no.... Because he is instructed to marry four Women and Beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)
Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically - no.... Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually - no.... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,'The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 Excellent names.
Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.--- They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it.
The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
Can a christian be a good american?

Not if the reasons you posted about muslims are valid since they apply just as much to christians.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#8 Sep 25, 2010
Incidentally, your constitution is based on the declaration of arbroath and Scots' law.

It has nothing to do with the bible since your country was set up by people much smarter than you are to be secular.

Why do dumbass Texans have such a big problem with that?

If you are fighting a war against crazy religious zealots with no grasp on reality, why do texans long to become just like them?
OLD MAN

Allentown, PA

#9 Sep 25, 2010
I can read wrote:
Incidentally, your constitution is based on the declaration of arbroath and Scots' law.
It has nothing to do with the bible since your country was set up by people much smarter than you are to be secular.
Why do dumbass Texans have such a big problem with that?
If you are fighting a war against crazy religious zealots with no grasp on reality, why do texans long to become just like them?
Fear not in a few more years your country will be overrun with MUSLIMS . I guess it could be worse, you could be speaking germam.We can't save you this time. If you are really i the UK.
The Queen needs some help with her heating bill. You take care of that and we will take care of this.
OLD MAN

Allentown, PA

#10 Sep 25, 2010
RonPaul2012 wrote:
how about limiting reference to ALL religions inside the school-house???
i'll teach my family how i see fit in the religious realm thank you very much...
What people in my area do is home school...no more problems.
ALLAHahahah

Milford, MA

#11 Sep 25, 2010
Dennis Mac wrote:
"That's what muslims do. When they can't take-over a country militarily, they will start to immigrate"

Who allows them to immigrate ?

Lets not be so dramatic .Islam represent tiny % of US population , we never allowed muslim savages in any cohesive numbers in .In fact here are more Jews than muslims.I dont have to tell you how many muslims are around the world and how many Jews .Having said that we must stomped Islam out of every Western nation .
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#12 Sep 25, 2010
OLD MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear not in a few more years your country will be overrun with MUSLIMS . I guess it could be worse, you could be speaking germam.We can't save you this time. If you are really i the UK.
The Queen needs some help with her heating bill. You take care of that and we will take care of this.
Ahh yes, the old Disney version of WW2 where America came and saved everyones asses and stopped us from speaking German.

Of course in reality we had hitler halted in Europe, in retreat in Africa and Russia had joined the war before Germany declared war on the USA. In reality you were such pussies you stood by and watched while we stopped the most evil regime in history then stood by and watched while Russia defeated them. You didn't even have the balls to declare war on Germany after their ally Japan had attacked pearl harbour.

Of course in another piece of history never mentioned by the USA some dickhead called george washington started a war by comitting a terrorist attrocity against people we were at peace with and massacreing them. That was the 7 years war and if we didn't trun up and save your asses you'd all be speaking french right now.

Still education and history aren't really things you value since you're rewriting history for texas schoolchildren so it becomes christian fundamentalist dogma instead of factual. That's why no matter how much you pretend your nation is far more likely to become a terrorist theocratic rogue state than ours is.

Of course you're probably so dumb you think there's nothing wrong with voilent religious zealots with an agenda unless they're muslim.
ALLAHahahah

Milford, MA

#13 Sep 25, 2010
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes, the old Disney version of WW2 where America came and saved everyones asses and stopped us from speaking German.
Of course in reality we had hitler halted in Europe, in retreat in Africa and Russia had joined the war before Germany declared war on the USA. In reality you were such pussies you stood by and watched while we stopped the most evil regime in history then stood by and watched while Russia defeated them. You didn't even have the balls to declare war on Germany after their ally Japan had attacked pearl harbour.
Of course in another piece of history never mentioned by the USA some dickhead called george washington started a war by comitting a terrorist attrocity against people we were at peace with and massacreing them. That was the 7 years war and if we didn't trun up and save your asses you'd all be speaking french right now.
Still education and history aren't really things you value since you're rewriting history for texas schoolchildren so it becomes christian fundamentalist dogma instead of factual. That's why no matter how much you pretend your nation is far more likely to become a terrorist theocratic rogue state than ours is.
Of course you're probably so dumb you think there's nothing wrong with voilent religious zealots with an agenda unless they're muslim.
fck you EUROFAG !!!!!!!!!!

Instead of bickering over none issues we must come together, united in fight against Islam
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#14 Sep 25, 2010
ALLAHahahah wrote:
<quoted text>
fck you EUROFAG !!!!!!!!!!
Instead of bickering over none issues we must come together, united in fight against Islam
No, what we need to do is leave you to your idiotic crusade.

How many members did al quaida have on 9/11? 100? 200?

How many do they have now? 10,000? 20,000?

Still not enough for the rednecks though is it? You want all 1.6 billion muslims to fight against you.

I'll fight against militant islam and islamism but if you want to fight 1.6 billion people after a few thousand made you leave iraq with your tail between your legs then you're a retard with a death wish.
ALLAHahahah

Milford, MA

#15 Sep 25, 2010
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not enough for the rednecks though is it? You want all 1.6 billion muslims to fight against you.
I'll fight against militant islam and islamism but if you want to fight 1.6 billion people after a few thousand made you leave iraq with your tail between your legs then you're a retard with a death wish.
From your post i can tell you are not REAL British but muslim mongrel who pretends to be Brit .Brits are white Anglicans and or catholics .As for Iraq we conquered this pathetic subhuman country with 4500 deaths .Military leaders call this brilliant strategy .We own Iraqi and her fields of oil .loooooolz

Oh forgot to add .It seems Islam is fighting whole world .India China and all Western countries are engaged ,SO NO ! Its not us against 1.3(not 1.6) billion of subhuman muslims .Its the whole world against you and your primitive islam .
ALLAHahahah

Milford, MA

#16 Sep 25, 2010
I can read wrote:
few thousand made you leave iraq with your tail between your legs then you're a retard with a death wish.
LOL

We own Iraq you pathetic low IQ muslim dumb azz .LOLZ
We made Iraq our vassal/bitch state like SA Kuwait or Qatar .LOLZ
OLD MAN

Allentown, PA

#17 Sep 25, 2010
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are a smart person , take a look at the falklands.
If we would not have refueled your ships you would not have made it. And you would be speaking german, with out the US . you had no guns,out of planes were out of war supplies and everything that is needed to stay alive. Never won a battle that we did not let you win ..good people ,bad leaders. What does the UK navy have 8 or 9 ships .

You would know this if you were from the UK. Do you live in E. Orange.
rider

Marquette, MI

#18 Sep 25, 2010
Dennis Mac wrote:
Boy's Town Abuse!Ratzinger is now in the limelight over this issue, but he couldn't get anyone ... Now you have picked up a new client and it ties directly into Boys Town....
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../boys_town_abuse.h... - Cached - Similar
ALLAHahahah

Milford, MA

#19 Sep 25, 2010
OLD MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If we would not have refueled your ships you would not have made it. And you would be speaking german, with out the US . you had no guns,out of planes were out of war supplies and everything that is needed to stay alive. Never won a battle that we did not let you win ..good people ,bad leaders. What does the UK navy have 8 or 9 ships .
He/she isn't British but muslim who pretends to be British .You either blind or a fool .
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#20 Sep 25, 2010
OLD MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
We wouldn't have made it if you hadn't refueled our ships?

You mean at our base on ascension island that you co habit because you extorted it from us in return for sone shitcan out of date destroyers while we were fighting the most evil regime in history?

We were out of guns and planes? How many aircraft did you send us in the battle of Britain when we halted the nazi advance in Europe? None?

The you make a fool of yourself again saying we never won a war you didn't let us. In reality the US has only won once in the past 100 years without us. Well done on grenada, you really showed them who's boss. If only we'd been there in Vietnam, but at that time we were winning a war against comunist insurgents in malaya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 Jan '15 Mr California 3
Is Texas really turning into California? Jan '15 Charles Barkley 5
Cheryl Hall: Memories of '80s bust temper glee ... Jan '15 Farts 3
Is Perry eying White House? Jan '15 tha Professor 115
Democrats boasted of turnout in Texas. They got... Nov '14 AfterbirthFarts 57
Elizabeth Pena dies at 55; actress in 'The Incr... Oct '14 Big mike 2
Tx. Republican: Reform Bill for GOP (Apr '14) Apr '14 Gary 12
More from around the web