Living in the 'Bible Belt'

Living in the 'Bible Belt'

There are 1 comment on the Houston Chronicle story from Dec 28, 2009, titled Living in the 'Bible Belt'. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Two-thirds of Texans say religion is very important in their lives, according to a recent study, making the Lone Star State the 11th most religious state in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2010
Let's see, would this be the order of places where religious fanaticism is most rampant?:

1.- Taliban-run Afghanistan
2.- Saudi Arabia
3.- Texas

I am a Longhorn but do I agree with that article! Austin is an oasis of fresh thought surrounded by a morass of religious demagoguery!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will a wall stop illegal immigration? 32 minute... Jun '16 ronnie 22
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede May '16 Three Days Paleo 9
News Allows Illegal Aliens to Adopt Children May '16 tomin cali 12
News Conviction Integrity Units Expand Beyond Lone S... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Farter 3
News Governor Abbott offers constitutional amendment... (Jan '16) Jan '16 wild child 1
News Hidden monument discovered near Stonehenge (Sep '15) Jan '16 langham science d... 3
News Texans can now stroll around public places whil... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Super Texan92 5
More from around the web