Lawmakers determined to halt illegal ...

Lawmakers determined to halt illegal immigration

There are 38 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Lawmakers determined to halt illegal immigration. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Watching as states around the country take immigration into their own hands, Texas lawmakers who failed last year to crack down on illegal border crossers have vowed to catch up in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired of Mexico

United States

#27 Apr 28, 2008
Learn to write wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a "native" to this country. Man! I bet you write the same way some illegals write. You are a shame to this country, "hygine" I guess you meant H Y G I E N E. I can understand that word since it's not common but writing "you're" instead of YOUR! Go back to school and finish high school before bashing people that at least can say they were not born in this country. What is your excuse?
Thanks for the Grammer and spell check, Would you be so kind to spell check this, Go FU@K Yourself!!
Is that clear enough?
ditto

Corpus Christi, TX

#28 Apr 29, 2008
ILLEGALS IN PORT LAVACA I see them all the time
shopping in Wal Mart. They are wearing shrimper's clothing and construction boots. That tells me that someone is hirng them. Isn"t it about time that the baorder asgents get involved?

Bet you they won"t.
Trolls Worst Nightmare

Michigan City, IN

#29 Apr 29, 2008
I am praying that God will enable politicians to do their duty and send these filthy illegal aliens back to their spawning pods in the Toilet State of Mexico(TSM).
Learn to write

El Paso, TX

#30 Apr 29, 2008
Tired of Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the Grammer and spell check, Would you be so kind to spell check this, Go FU@K Yourself!!
Is that clear enough?
Don't even bother on writing pal, you are digging your own hole. By the way is not "GRAMMER", it's GRAMMAR! god, and you wonder why employers are hiring illegals. People like you that haven't even graduated high school and who should be doing the work that illegals do, like: roofing, cleaning bathrooms, gardening etc... are so stupid that they prefer to go to the kind that won't even open their mouth to say something stupid over and over. At least if they are as stupid as you, they cannot understand Spanish.
ditto

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Apr 30, 2008
LEARN TO WRITE If you care for the illegals so much then notify the local hospital and clinics that you're willing to pay for the health care of all the illegals who go there for mecial services. Put you money where your boca is.
melissa

United States

#32 May 5, 2008
No comment
American

Washington, DC

#33 May 5, 2008
Lenderman said Texas lawmakers should follow Oklahoma's example.

"Tell them 'you're not welcome here,' " he said. "Go away -- no benefits and no jobs."
PSL

Boca Raton, FL

#34 May 5, 2008
This damn Country better start halting it if they know whats good.
Kristie

San Diego, CA

#35 May 5, 2008
Get your congressmembers to sponser the Save Act. For more information go to www.numbersusa.com
charlie

Houston, TX

#36 May 5, 2008
Basura wrote:
About time all the white trash becomes the minority.
Nope,, bout time to play Cowboys and Mexicans
NightOwl

Moneta, VA

#37 May 5, 2008
Hey invader's? Do you see how the tone is changing? We know where the "REAL WAR IS.' And it's going to get bad for you WTSHTF. LEAVE NOW!!!!
ditto

Corpus Christi, TX

#39 May 6, 2008
Better start doing something about the illegals in PL or you will have another Palacios in your hands. In Palacios you do not know if you're in the USA or in Mexico.
Kristie

San Diego, CA

#40 May 7, 2008
Call McCains office and tell him he did not hear the American People! No to Comprehensive Immigration. Secure the borders and enforce immigration laws!!!
Bowman

Lompoc, CA

#41 May 7, 2008
ditto wrote:
Better start doing something about the illegals in PL or you will have another Palacios in your hands. In Palacios you do not know if you're in the USA or in Mexico.
It's the same in much of Los Angeles, it is not much different than Tijuana.
Ms Lovin

Englewood, CO

#42 May 12, 2008
But I want illegal immagrants stealing my job!

Theyre good in bed
AGAINST RACISM

United States

#43 Mar 8, 2010
wuz up i'm ONE of tha thousands of people against racism, and i'm gonna stand up for ALL tha mexicans,blacks,whites, indians,Hindus, and ALL tha otha races in tha ENTIRE WORLD. STOP RACISM IN AMERICA AND IN THE WORLD!
OMG2

El Paso, TX

#44 Mar 27, 2010
Tired of Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Most of my children like to F a Mexican, But never marry it...And yes it is turning brown in some states, only because you're brothers forget about hygine. Remember thats why they make toilet paper so you guys would quit using you're hands.
POOR brown person...
You're the one with the trashy kids. Are you sure they're not deadbeat Dads.?
jim

Conroe, TX

#45 Jan 5, 2014
it want ever happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News {0} comment Aug 17 lqq 1
News Texas home to third most nudist clubs in the na... Jul '15 Fart news 4
News U.S. military drills stoke politics of suspicio... Jul '15 Shinichiro Takizawa 11
News Could Texas become its own country? (Apr '09) Jul '15 Fart news 245
News Texans organize 'Operation Counter Jade Helm' Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News Cheryl Hall: Memories of '80s bust temper glee ... (Jan '15) Jun '15 Wrangler Farts 5
News First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mr California 3
More from around the web