'Hotbeds of Sex': Texas on Top, Maine...

'Hotbeds of Sex': Texas on Top, Maine at Bottom

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 15, 2010, titled 'Hotbeds of Sex': Texas on Top, Maine at Bottom. In it, ABC News reports that:

American sex. Desire rises in the Lone Star State but goes limp in the cold surf of Maine, at least according to a survey of 100 U.S. cities in the October issue of Men's Health magazine .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

noleeps

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Those Texas girls and guys not only love football but they also love having sex. Hook em Horns.

http://www.searchingforsex.info/
Tina

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 16, 2010
ttflyer69 wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY FREAK PULL UP YOUR PANTS AND GET OUT OF MOMS BASEMENT...GEEEZZZ..TWISTED SISTER...WHO CARES CREEP...
When was the last time you had some "fun"...if you don't like what your read on here...just change the channel...
noleeps

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Sep 17, 2010
I have no idea why my comment would have caused such a vicious reaction from ttflyer69. Obviously this person has no sense of humor and also has the I.Q. of a rock.
noleeps

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Sep 17, 2010
ttflyer69 wrote:
<quoted text>
IF THESE CREEPS KEEP POSTING STUPID STUFF..I WILL RESPOND MOST OF THESE CREEPS ARE PEDOPHILES..
I take great exception to your virulent ad hominem attacks. In addition, you had better be very careful regarding your aspersions and calling people pedophiles. As someone who abhors pedophiles and finds them disgusting, your comments are out of line and show a lack of class or intelligence. How anyone could make that determination from the comments posted regarding the Men's Health survey shows someone who is deficient in both reasoning and reading skills.
David

Beltrami Isl State For, MN

#7 Sep 17, 2010
It shows. With all the illegitimate kids running around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite Rigging Claims, Trump May Be Good for T... Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
News Will a wall stop illegal immigration? 32 minute... (May '16) Jun '16 ronnie 22
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede (May '16) May '16 Three Days Paleo 9
News Allows Illegal Aliens to Adopt Children (May '16) May '16 tomin cali 12
News Conviction Integrity Units Expand Beyond Lone S... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Farter 3
News Governor Abbott offers constitutional amendment... (Jan '16) Jan '16 wild child 1
News Hidden monument discovered near Stonehenge (Sep '15) Jan '16 langham science d... 3
More from around the web