Reapportionment to benefit Sun Belt

Dec 25, 2008 Full story: thehill.com

TheHill.com, Reid Wilson --

The country’s population center continues to shift south, according to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau, and congressional districts will follow after the 2012 reapportionment.

Full Story

“EVOLUTION IS EXTINCTION”

Since: Aug 07

MARIETTA, GA

#1 Dec 25, 2008
I wish Christmas could come for all Americans like it has for the Obamas. They get to stay in a 9 million dollar house in tropical Hawaii while the rest are freezing to death in the upper part of our country. I wish this man Obama had more sense. Showing off in Hawaii while poor, homeless people freeze is not a good way to show people what kind of 'leader' you are.

Since: Dec 07

Jasper, TN

#3 Dec 26, 2008
deer three pink wrote:
I wish Christmas could come for all Americans like it has for the Obamas. They get to stay in a 9 million dollar house in tropical Hawaii while the rest are freezing to death in the upper part of our country. I wish this man Obama had more sense. Showing off in Hawaii while poor, homeless people freeze is not a good way to show people what kind of 'leader' you are.
stop whining!!

Oh I wish everyone could have a Christmas like The Bushits, The Trumps, Brad and Angelina, The Pope and Warren Buffet, don't forget Ophra.
Do you live in a freaking box? Did Santa leave coal in your stocking? Can't you just be grateful for the things you do have?

Yep, a good "leader", what kind of leader doesn't go on vacation to nice places? Doesn't Bushit go on trips?

Maybe next year you should ask Santa for a box of Klenex.

Since: Dec 07

Jasper, TN

#4 Dec 26, 2008
deer three pink wrote:
while the rest are freezing to death in the upper part of our country.
Your FREEZING in GEORGIA?
Give me a break!!! Do you know what freezing is? Ever live in the real north? Let me tell you, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio get to be freezing.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#5 Dec 27, 2008
deer three pink wrote:
Yea, poor Joe, the collective plummer, He(we) got the shaft !!!
jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#6 Dec 27, 2008
Sing to the tune of SHAFT

Who is the man with the master plan ? Obama
Who is the man that many can't stand ? Obama

more lyerics to come ! Stay tuned !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 Jan 25 Mr California 3
Is Texas really turning into California? Jan 16 Charles Barkley 5
Cheryl Hall: Memories of '80s bust temper glee ... Jan 12 Farts 3
Is Perry eying White House? Jan 10 tha Professor 122
Democrats boasted of turnout in Texas. They got... Nov '14 AfterbirthFarts 57
Elizabeth Pena dies at 55; actress in 'The Incr... Oct '14 Big mike 2
Texas Ed Board Adopts Resolution Limiting Islam (Sep '10) Jun '14 Ravenclaw 47
More from around the web