Tx. Republican: Reform Bill for GOP

Tx. Republican: Reform Bill for GOP

There are 12 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Apr 25, 2014, titled Tx. Republican: Reform Bill for GOP. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

During an appearance on NBC 5's Lone Star Politics, which airs Sunday, Republican Congressman Joe Barton revealed that he'll soon propose an immigration reform bill that will establish a path for citizenship for the minor children of illegal immigrants and a guest worker program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2014
No,
sandy1

Southold, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2014
wild child wrote:
No,
Exactly. Secure the border,enforce existing laws and No Amnesty!

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#4 Apr 26, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Secure the border,enforce existing laws and No Amnesty!
Never going to happen. Their anchors vote democrat. And all the voter fraud that comes from illegals is for democrats. DemRats will never control the border.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Never going to happen. Their anchors vote democrat. And all the voter fraud that comes from illegals is for democrats. DemRats will never control the border.
Which is why the treasonous libturds,and the elitist peckeeerheads (rinos) need to be ousted in the midterms and replaced with pro American leadership.
George

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Apr 26, 2014
great!
Sal

Hollywood, FL

#7 Apr 26, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why the treasonous libturds,and the elitist peckeeerheads (rinos) need to be ousted in the midterms and replaced with pro American leadership.
Who EXACTLY , please be specific do we have that will close the border tight as it should be closed?

I guarantee that it isn't any GOP from Florida .
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#8 Apr 26, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Never going to happen. Their anchors vote democrat. And all the voter fraud that comes from illegals is for democrats. DemRats will never control the border.
Maybe if conservatives weren't so damn obnoxious and racist they'd get
some votes from the Hispanic community. Bush got their votes because he
knew when to keep his mouth shut. Besides, he wasn't such a bigot as
your average conservative now.

But go ahead, keep shooting off your mouths and keep shooting
yourselves in the foot. Have at it.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#9 Apr 26, 2014
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
Who EXACTLY , please be specific do we have that will close the border tight as it should be closed?
I guarantee that it isn't any GOP from Florida .
This is another reason why the midterms are so critical,its time for pro American leadership who will actually secure the,border,enforce existing laws and have the spine to deport the illegal vermin. As for candidates,its a bit too early. Check back in a few months.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another reason why the midterms are so critical,its time for pro American leadership who will actually secure the,border,enforce existing laws and have the spine to deport the illegal vermin. As for candidates,its a bit too early. Check back in a few months.
We saw plenty of "pro Americans" on TV the past week declaring America does not exist.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
We saw plenty of "pro Americans" on TV the past week declaring America does not exist.
What the hell are you talking about? Have you been watching too much MSNBC? Get Help!!
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? Have you been watching too much MSNBC? Get Help!!
Oh you could not be more wrong. FOX was the place to be to see that. It would have been nice of they did not call the guy who said America does not exist a "hero", but what do you expect from a foreign owned network.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#14 Apr 27, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Never going to happen. Their anchors vote democrat. And all the voter fraud that comes from illegals is for democrats. DemRats will never control the border.
By the end of Obama's presidency the United States will have
deported 3,000,000 illegal immigrants, more than any other
administration.

On the other hand, Republican Reagan administration gave amnesty
to 3,000,000.

My. my. what a contrast, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will a wall stop illegal immigration? 32 minute... Sun Shinichiro Takizawa 20
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede May 24 Three Days Paleo 9
News Allows Illegal Aliens to Adopt Children May 5 tomin cali 12
News Conviction Integrity Units Expand Beyond Lone S... Mar '16 Farter 3
News Governor Abbott offers constitutional amendment... Jan '16 wild child 1
News Hidden monument discovered near Stonehenge (Sep '15) Jan '16 langham science d... 3
News Texans can now stroll around public places whil... Jan '16 Super Texan92 5
More from around the web