Letter: Lone Star state should be alone

Letter: Lone Star state should be alone

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from May 27, 2010, titled Letter: Lone Star state should be alone. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Regarding the May 17 article about the Texas revisionist public school textbooks: Perhaps it is time to encourage those many Texans who, over the years, have advocated that Texas secede from the Union, to do just that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Bob Woodward

Chico, CA

#1 May 27, 2010
Lee I agree totally. Please secede. Guess what state gets the most federal aid? Yep. Never forget one thing. If God had wanted Texans to ski...He would have made B.S. white.
Butt Trumpet

Orland, CA

#2 May 27, 2010
And W could not have been our president for 8 years! One can only imagine the difference...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonestar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will a wall stop illegal immigration? 32 minute... Jun 3 ronnie 22
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede May '16 Three Days Paleo 9
News Allows Illegal Aliens to Adopt Children May '16 tomin cali 12
News Conviction Integrity Units Expand Beyond Lone S... Mar '16 Farter 3
News Governor Abbott offers constitutional amendment... Jan '16 wild child 1
News Hidden monument discovered near Stonehenge (Sep '15) Jan '16 langham science d... 3
News Texans can now stroll around public places whil... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Super Texan92 5
More from around the web