LL Cool J has new album, new fashion ...

LL Cool J has new album, new fashion line ... new lip balm?

There are 1 comment on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Sep 8, 2008, titled LL Cool J has new album, new fashion line ... new lip balm?. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

The man of the rippling arms and sigh-inducing abs walks into the restaurant of fried chicken and syrup-glistening waffles - and licks his lips.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

inbred Genius

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Sounds like Sears has gone ghetto....too bad, Sears used to be what Walmart is now, where everybody shopped. Guess if I need some low riding jeans, or some bling, I can go back to shopping there. I used to live for Sears stuff, from clothes to lawnmowers, but have not been in a Sears store in years. Too bad, they used to be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LL Cool J Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Sep '16 Don Streat 44
News Ali's life to be honored in Vegas by celebrities (Feb '12) Jun '16 Divorce Lawyer 2
News 50 Cent likes group (Jul '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News A country song, assumptions - and a racial outcry (Apr '13) Apr '13 bite me 1
News Sears to bring out LL Cool J line of kids' clot... (May '08) Dec '12 Innercity 6
News Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Snappa 1
More from around the web