Fox News drops LL Cool J from Palin's new show after he declares he never meant to take part

There are 1160 comments on the WXMI story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Fox News drops LL Cool J from Palin's new show after he declares he never meant to take part. In it, WXMI reports that:

An upcoming Fox News Channel special hosted by Sarah Palin is titled "Real American Stories." But rapper-actor LL Cool J says his participation in the show was bogus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI.

First Prev
of 58
Next Last
Too much tea

Scottsdale, AZ

#1186 Apr 21, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the mother have to be there at our expense..... question.......is she the 54 aid....or nanny?
Going so low as to start attacking the President's Mother-in-Law is really pathetic.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

#1187 Apr 21, 2010
Too much tea wrote:
<quoted text>To compare Palin to Obama is like comparing Tina Fey to Collin Powell.
It's more like comparing Sarah Palin to Tina Fey.
I have much more confidence in Tina Fey's ability.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1188 Apr 21, 2010
Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more like comparing Sarah Palin to Tina Fey.
I have much more confidence in Tina Fey's ability.
I can see your rational, Fey runs her mouth, Palin ran the largest state in the country......yep usual liberal rational.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1189 Apr 21, 2010
Too much tea wrote:
<quoted text>Going so low as to start attacking the President's Mother-in-Law is really pathetic.
well it is easy to see you are another loon. It was stated that Palin was a terrible mother for being on the road and having her husband raise the children. I simply pointed out the Michele Obama's mother takes care of the children, they said that is why she is there. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander. At least Palin children were with the father and not a mother in law..........the only way Obama's children will see him is if the caddie for him at the golf course
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

#1190 Apr 21, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I can see your rational, Fey runs her mouth, Palin ran the largest state in the country......yep usual liberal rational.
The largest state as in the biggest empty space.
The lowest as far as population. Any one of the NYC
boroughs has a bigger population.
Yep, usual fright-wing skewing the truth.

“READ. FACT CHECK. VOTE.”

Since: Nov 09

Fayetteville, AR

#1191 Apr 21, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>well it is easy to see you are another loon. It was stated that Palin was a terrible mother for being on the road and having her husband raise the children. I simply pointed out the Michele Obama's mother takes care of the children, they said that is why she is there. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander. At least Palin children were with the father and not a mother in law..........the only way Obama's children will see him is if the caddie for him at the golf course
He doesn't travel as much as Palin does and he works from home.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1192 Apr 22, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the mother have to be there at our expense..... question.......is she the 54 aid....or nanny?
Hmmmmm....funny but I never heard anyone complain when the Bush's took their bratty, bitchy daughters to India, Africa, and Texas EVERY WEEKEND and on and on and on.

Once again, your racism rears it's ugly head. Think about it, numbnuts, you'd rather bitch about FREE babysitting than consider the cost of a full time nanny to the American taxpayer.

Talk about stuck on stupid le bimbo. You don't even see the logic in a situation because your vision is so clouded with hate towards people with dark skin. Pathetic.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1193 Apr 22, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I can see your rational, Fey runs her mouth, Palin ran the largest state in the country......yep usual liberal rational.
FOR THE LAST TIME

ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY

Alaska has 600,000 residents so to put it into perspective...
Austin, Texas has more residents than the entire state of Alaska.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1194 Apr 22, 2010
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a racist and earned your GED online at a Walmart kiosk while wearing a tinfoil hat. Bottomline Obama is a usurper.
Looks like Dr. Welby needs to write himself a script for Xanax.

Like Ralph Kramden would say, "YOU'RE A BLABBERMOUTH!"

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1195 Apr 22, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR THE LAST TIME
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
Alaska has 600,000 residents so to put it into perspective...
Austin, Texas has more residents than the entire state of Alaska.
You know I'm on your side, but I believe Alaska is the largest "in size" state, but the population was estimated at 3,000,000 people. Still not a lot - hell, Long Island has 4.5 million, and New York City has almost 9 million.

If wrong on the population please enlighten me.

Thanks.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1196 Apr 22, 2010
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I'm on your side, but I believe Alaska is the largest "in size" state, but the population was estimated at 3,000,000 people. Still not a lot - hell, Long Island has 4.5 million, and New York City has almost 9 million.
If wrong on the population please enlighten me.
Thanks.
Le Bimbo is talking about land mass but misdirecting posters into believing that PALIN is GREAT because
she ran the largest state in the country. When in fact, it is the smallest in GDP and populous. She can barely control her own reproductive organs, let alone run a State in the US successfully.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1197 Apr 22, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Le Bimbo is talking about land mass but misdirecting posters into believing that PALIN is GREAT because
she ran the largest state in the country. When in fact, it is the smallest in GDP and populous. She can barely control her own reproductive organs, let alone run a State in the US successfully.
Can't argue the obvious.
octabama

Anchorage, AK

#1198 Apr 22, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR THE LAST TIME
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
ALASKA IS NOT THE LARGEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY
Alaska has 600,000 residents so to put it into perspective...
Austin, Texas has more residents than the entire state of Alaska.
Liberals want to "help" and have enslaved millions to drug addiction and death. They are losers of the higherst order who want to destroy America.

Every one of their bogus political platforms is a lie with communist inspiration to destroy American culture and values.

1.Use drugs, feminism and gayness to break up the American family'

2.Use racism in the worlds least racist country to instill guilt in the population so that minorities can supplant the majority population that understands democracy that 3rd world people do not.
That is why they come from dictator countries.

3.Use the environment as an excuse to drive American Capitalism overseas.

All of liberalism is a lie and a mental disorder of "useful" idiots of international communism.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1199 Apr 22, 2010
octabama wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals want to "help" and have enslaved millions to drug addiction and death. They are losers of the higherst order who want to destroy America.
Every one of their bogus political platforms is a lie with communist inspiration to destroy American culture and values.
1.Use drugs, feminism and gayness to break up the American family'
2.Use racism in the worlds least racist country to instill guilt in the population so that minorities can supplant the majority population that understands democracy that 3rd world people do not.
That is why they come from dictator countries.
3.Use the environment as an excuse to drive American Capitalism overseas.
All of liberalism is a lie and a mental disorder of "useful" idiots of international communism.
While you want the very old and the very young dying in the street so you can step over them on the way to a Teabagger/Hater rally and chant "Death to hard working Americans who can't afford healthcare even though they have jobs."
octabama

Anchorage, AK

#1200 Apr 22, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>While you want the very old and the very young dying in the street so you can step over them on the way to a Teabagger/Hater rally and chant "Death to hard working Americans who can't afford healthcare even though they have jobs."
Silly stooge, Health care is a Pinko Power Play and has nothing to do with health care. Like Medical pot is is a ruse for communist to infiltrate the minds of Americas youth as much as they can to weaken them.

Liberals have destroyed millions of Americans lives with their 60's Woodstock BS DRUG culture and made retards out of many of the hippe useful idiots babies and you are probably one of those.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1202 Apr 22, 2010
octabama wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly stooge, Health care is a Pinko Power Play and has nothing to do with health care. Like Medical pot is is a ruse for communist to infiltrate the minds of Americas youth as much as they can to weaken them.
Liberals have destroyed millions of Americans lives with their 60's Woodstock BS DRUG culture and made retards out of many of the hippe useful idiots babies and you are probably one of those.
*****"PINKO"??????

The 1950's called. They want their
word back.
heh

United States

#1203 Apr 30, 2010
*kicks thread*

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1204 Apr 30, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>*****"PINKO" ??????
The 1950's called. They want their
word back.
What happens when you mix;

Archie Bunker

The KKK

You get Octobama. A great case for retroactive abortion.
a fortiori

Orlando, FL

#1205 May 1, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>*****"PINKO" ??????
The 1950's called. They want their
word back.
OMG, I am still laughing over this one! Thank you x0x0x.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1206 May 2, 2010
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when you mix;
Archie Bunker
The KKK
You get Octobama. A great case for retroactive abortion.
If I were retarded AND drunk, that STILL wouldn't be a funny joke....if that's what you were attempting...humor...don't quit your day job at BK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LL Cool J Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Cent likes group (Jul '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Aug '13 kevin dixon 41
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News A country song, assumptions - and a racial outcry (Apr '13) Apr '13 bite me 1
News Sears to bring out LL Cool J line of kids' clot... (May '08) Dec '12 Innercity 6
News Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Snappa 1
News Man charged with breaking into LL Cool J's home... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TheGlop 1
More from around the web