Fox News drops LL Cool J from Palin's...

Fox News drops LL Cool J from Palin's new show after he declares he never meant to take part

There are 1160 comments on the WXMI story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Fox News drops LL Cool J from Palin's new show after he declares he never meant to take part. In it, WXMI reports that:

An upcoming Fox News Channel special hosted by Sarah Palin is titled "Real American Stories." But rapper-actor LL Cool J says his participation in the show was bogus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI.

First Prev
of 58
Next Last
Lance Winslow

Lake Hughes, CA

#1 Mar 31, 2010
Why bother with an interview when you can just play an old tape.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#2 Mar 31, 2010
Sarah Palin is going to have to be more careful playing fast & loose with ethics in the Lower 48.

She ain't in Alaska any more.

Judged:

12

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Mar 31, 2010
No patriotic American with an ounce of intelligence wants to be associated with that dumb bimbo.

Judged:

14

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dorian

Woburn, MA

#5 Mar 31, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
No patriotic American with an ounce of intelligence wants to be associated with that dumb bimbo.
----------TRUE DAT----------

She is proficient at 'gaming the people'...an opportunist, narcissist, and really, just a silly silly woman!
Really

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Mar 31, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
No patriotic American with an ounce of intelligence wants to be associated with that dumb bimbo.
Why do you call the first she ape such names?
heh

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
No patriotic American with an ounce of intelligence wants to be associated with that dumb bimbo.
Oh I dunno. I wouldn't mind seeing her bare boobies, but other than that, yeah I'd say I have no use for her.

“Bring it !”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 31, 2010
THE WOODCHUCK wrote:
SCREW the RACIST LOONY BASTARD!...Seems Farrakind got to him!
Nah, he just doesn't want to be associated with the stupidity of America. That's all!

Since: Mar 10

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Mar 31, 2010
What?!!! Sarah Palin is mis representing something that she is involved in?!! No way! Not only a hypocrite but a liar too.

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 31, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
No patriotic American with an ounce of intelligence wants to be associated with that dumb bimbo.
Patriotic hey...so, when were you in the Marines? Where did you serve? When. What was your rank or rate? I have serious doubts you ever were in the military. You sound more like an ACORN poser.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#13 Mar 31, 2010
A-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotic hey...so, when were you in the Marines? Where did you serve? When. What was your rank or rate? I have serious doubts you ever were in the military. You sound more like an ACORN poser.
Dear, get over it. Many people use names on topix that are not truthful and we do not question whether they are t*rds, commies, laughing or patriots. gp!
acorn obama

Lutz, FL

#14 Mar 31, 2010
presidunce odumba, liberal retards, and dumbocraps all love that black thug, irresponsible, hateful, moronic, violent and ugly llcoolj - because it reminds them what they see in the mirror!!!

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
No patriotic American with an ounce of intelligence wants to be associated with that dumb bimbo.
Yet you associate with Rosie O'Donnel and the likes of John Edwards and the theif Rangel. Man, you are totally out to lunch, full of balony.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#16 Mar 31, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
presidunce odumba, liberal retards, and dumbocraps all love that black thug, irresponsible, hateful, moronic, violent and ugly llcoolj - because it reminds them what they see in the mirror!!!
and he's still your president! ha
Seeking truth

Evansville, IN

#17 Mar 31, 2010
Maybe Michael Steele can take his place. He's black and that's how he rolls. Besides, I think he can use the money. He's spending RNC donations to live like a star.
Seeking truth

Evansville, IN

#18 Mar 31, 2010
A-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotic hey...so, when were you in the Marines? Where did you serve? When. What was your rank or rate? I have serious doubts you ever were in the military. You sound more like an ACORN poser.
Isn't it ridiculous??? Marine Corp Pat could stop all the accusations by adding an "s" to his or her avatar or BETTER YET, wear an American flag lapel pin. LOL

Frankly, I'm very grateful to Marine Corp Pat for showing such committed PATRIOTISM. Thanks Pat!
Roseann Roseanna Danna

Ponchatoula, LA

#19 Mar 31, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Sarah Palin is going to have to be more careful playing fast & loose with ethics in the Lower 48.
She ain't in Alaska any more.
She will not be playing fast and loose with black racists and Mexican parasites. Just shew them off, Sarah, my girl! BTW: who the f is LL Cool J?

“Hen oida hoti ouden oida”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#20 Mar 31, 2010
Roseann Roseanna Danna wrote:
<quoted text>
She will not be playing fast and loose with black racists and Mexican parasites. Just shew them off, Sarah, my girl! BTW: who the f is LL Cool J?
"shew them off"? Haha what's a 'shew'?

LOL I swear all you Palin drones are cut from the same cloth.
Really

Pompano Beach, FL

#21 Mar 31, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it ridiculous??? Marine Corp Pat could stop all the accusations by adding an "s" to his or her avatar or BETTER YET, wear an American flag lapel pin. LOL
Frankly, I'm very grateful to Marine Corp Pat for showing such committed PATRIOTISM. Thanks Pat!
YOu are a loon... back to the crack house with ya boy.
MSgirl

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 31, 2010
LL Cool J the J is for Jackass. It may have done him good to go on the show being that he is a wanna be rapper/actor.
Really

Pompano Beach, FL

#23 Mar 31, 2010
MeganK wrote:
<quoted text>
"shew them off"? Haha what's a 'shew'?
LOL I swear all you Palin drones are cut from the same cloth.
He meant SCHREW... it means an ugly disgruntled women... check the mirror... eeeeegads there is one there.

HOw much money have you made little lemming?

I see you here singing the praises of da one... your messiah and you dare call someone else a drone LOL.... my oh my are you ever the epitome of a lib hypicrite. Good job loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LL Cool J Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beauty Maia Campbell Nude on Crack Cocaine? (Jan '07) Jan '18 Ms Christy 23
News CyHi The Prynce Explains Split With G.O.O.D. Music Dec '17 ERIC 5
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Sep '16 Don Streat 44
News Ali's life to be honored in Vegas by celebrities (Feb '12) Jun '16 Divorce Lawyer 2
News 50 Cent likes group (Jul '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News A country song, assumptions - and a racial outcry (Apr '13) Apr '13 bite me 1