What Do Y'all Think About LL doing an...

What Do Y'all Think About LL doing an album with 50 Cent?

Posted in the LL Cool J Forum

G-Miller

South Orange, NJ

#1 Sep 1, 2006
I personally see this as a bad idea, LL can't gain any credability by working with such a talentless and tasteless pop rapper, come on L work with Marley Marl again!
LIPS

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 11, 2006
I think it's a great idea. LL COOL J has been around for a long time and that's saying something.AS far as 50 CENT,he has been bringing fire from the start. I have respect for both artist.ON that note, I must say that I look forward to hearing LL COOL J'S NEXT CD.I BELIEVE LL, is going back to the RIPPER days and it's time.FUCK ALL YA'LL HATERS!!!!!!!!!!
Avery

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 13, 2006
G-Miller wrote:
I personally see this as a bad idea, LL can't gain any credability by working with such a talentless and tasteless pop rapper, come on L work with Marley Marl again!
Hey this is a great idea. I think LL can do anything and this is one of them. He need to get with fiddy for this cd cause that way he wil get radio play in which fiddy have power in. And remember they both from QUEENS!!
Avery

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 13, 2006
They tell him to calm it down he do it they want nore chorus tracks he do it they want him to do underground tracks he do it they want him to gain weight he does it and gets in shape after the say this and say that. I see allot of haters out here on this cat and all I have to say I see allot of MC's who likes him and copies his stuff. Listen to allot of these rappers lyrics and u will see how many copies from him. Do not just listen to his shit on the radio listen to his whole cd, he is the most consistent, persistent, and most versatile of all rappers and he is the most LOYAL too. Tell me who else has more hits. And he doin other shit too. Writing,actin', 3 different clothin lines in career, father, husband, writin for other cats, hip hop guy that can rap anyway he wants. Love ,rock,metaphors, knowledge spit fast, sow, medium, flow, substance and he listens to the fans. Rappers do whateva after u buy the cd NOT LL. He can curse too like he use to but go underground and get that for that. But what I like most is he is the only one who can make a diss track and do not curse but the rappers know what he sayin so go get that hip hop dictionary out of the BOOK STORE. Oh yeah he knows spanish too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LL Cool J Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Sep 4 Don Streat 44
News Ali's life to be honored in Vegas by celebrities (Feb '12) Jun '16 Divorce Lawyer 2
News 50 Cent likes group (Jul '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News A country song, assumptions - and a racial outcry (Apr '13) Apr '13 bite me 1
News Sears to bring out LL Cool J line of kids' clot... (May '08) Dec '12 Innercity 6
News Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Snappa 1
More from around the web