Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-ho...

Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap

There are 42 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The National Portrait Gallery in downtown Washington has definitely changed since its reopening in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kevin dixon

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Aug 22, 2013
man I don't care what they say, none was better than the charm city crew, man they was the badest group out
mack james

Newark, NJ

#42 Jan 15, 2016
tribute to Bmore RAP im the Mack Jam yes yes yaaaalll when i put together the MACK jAMES jAM FLIGHT 712 I WANTED TO GIVE THE YOUTH THERE OWN THING SOMETHING THE COULD CALL THERE OWN, SOMETHING TO OCCUPY THERE MINDS I THINK WE ACHIEVED THAT ALONG THE WAY PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL RAPPERS DANCERS AND ALL WHO WE STILL LOVE bMORE FOR LIFE JOB WELL DONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LL Cool J Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ali's life to be honored in Vegas by celebrities (Feb '12) Jun '16 Divorce Lawyer 2
News 50 Cent likes group (Jul '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News A country song, assumptions - and a racial outcry (Apr '13) Apr '13 bite me 1
News Sears to bring out LL Cool J line of kids' clot... (May '08) Dec '12 Innercity 6
News Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Snappa 1
News Man charged with breaking into LL Cool J's home... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TheGlop 1
More from around the web