LL Cool J Delights With First Tour Of...

LL Cool J Delights With First Tour Of Australia

There are 1 comment on the The Elements story from Mar 27, 2008, titled LL Cool J Delights With First Tour Of Australia. In it, The Elements reports that:

He tells AllHipHop.com, "This is my first trip to Australia and after all these years, to be able to take it to a higher level at this stage is truly a blessing. via The Elements

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Elements.

Lynette

Australia

#1 Mar 30, 2008
Funny how he was looking forward to coming to Australia, yet as I'm standing at the door for his Brisbane concert we get told its been cancelled!!! Due to some "technical problems", WTF is that all about? What sort of moron wouldn't think to get everything ready for LL to perform for his Brisbane fans?!! There were people there that had travelled more than 2hours just to go, and yet they get turned down at the door. And if it's taken this long to get him over here, there's no way he's going to be coming back. Hello people, where's the effort???!!! From what I was told, there was over 200 people looking forward to watching him perform. Very disappointing. Not fair at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LL Cool J Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Sep '16 Don Streat 44
News Ali's life to be honored in Vegas by celebrities (Feb '12) Jun '16 Divorce Lawyer 2
News 50 Cent likes group (Jul '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News A country song, assumptions - and a racial outcry (Apr '13) Apr '13 bite me 1
News Sears to bring out LL Cool J line of kids' clot... (May '08) Dec '12 Innercity 6
News Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Snappa 1
More from around the web