Palin's show drops LL Cool J after he complains

There are 17 comments on the The Topeka Capital-Journal story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Palin's show drops LL Cool J after he complains. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

In this Nov. 19, 2009 file photo, LL Cool J arrives at US Weekly's Hot Hollywood party in West Hollywood, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

acorn obama

Odessa, FL

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Palin is very intelligent and an honest person - unlike our liar-in-thief presidunce odumba!

it is smart for Palin & Fox to dump this human piece of trash before the show even starts! he is a violent and hateful man - not unlike obama and most liberal democraps!!!
acorn obama

Odessa, FL

#2 Apr 1, 2010
obama MAKES PALIN LOOK MUCH SMARTER!

obama MAKES PALIN LOOK MUCH, MUCH MORE HONEST!

obama LIED AMERICANS DIED
obama IS CORRUPT AMERICA IS BANKRUPT
kookoodaddy

Peebles, OH

#3 Apr 1, 2010
No money for palin.
natigurl

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 1, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
Palin is very intelligent and an honest person - unlike our liar-in-thief presidunce odumba!
it is smart for Palin & Fox to dump this human piece of trash before the show even starts! he is a violent and hateful man - not unlike obama and most liberal democraps!!!
first of all im going to need for you to back away from the keyboard and take a deep breath! you have the right to feel whatever you want about the POTUS but what does he have to do with the topic, and please give examples of how James Todd Smith(LL Cool J) is violent and hateful outside of an acting role? and who dumped who?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2010
I do not think they should of used the interview segment without James todd Smith's approval. I happen to believe him as I do not like Palin and never did :))

Since: Jun 09

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
Palin is very intelligent and an honest person -
who lies in advertisements and uses old interview footage to try and drum up interest in her lame show.

Is it extra ironic that she's doing a show called "real american stories" and she cant even be bothered to get real stories?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2010
jstme33 wrote:
I do not think they should of used the interview segment without James todd Smith's approval. I happen to believe him as I do not like Palin and never did :))
I also believe that would be false advertising, using his name to advertise that he would be on her show so people would watch her show thinking he would be on at some point when he would not be. As he said in an interview that he did not want to be on the show. I call that false advertising!!!! Bad, Bad Palin and Fox news bad, bad !!!!!!!
NW Hominid

Tacoma, WA

#8 Apr 1, 2010
Think the ayes have it, and thats not being progressive...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2010
Have half you people bothered to read this article- her show is using people who are not actually booked no the show - Palin and her people are such low lifes. I can not stand her. She stands on her soap box spouting her holier than thou crap. She makes me sick.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 1, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
obama MAKES PALIN LOOK MUCH SMARTER!
obama MAKES PALIN LOOK MUCH, MUCH MORE HONEST!
obama LIED AMERICANS DIED
obama IS CORRUPT AMERICA IS BANKRUPT
Every time you open your mouth - you show just how limited your brain power actually is. The sad part is- you think you are very clever.
mayo420

Baltimore, MD

#11 Apr 2, 2010
How a black artist risks damaging their career by refusing to be a part of a republican TV show is a bit of logic I'll need to study for a while.
Holly North

Edinburg, TX

#12 Apr 2, 2010
mayo420 wrote:
How a black artist risks damaging their career by refusing to be a part of a republican TV show is a bit of logic I'll need to study for a while.
You missing the whole point. Palin is cheating, and lying, again.

That's not surprising, as she has been cheating and getting by with it all her life, if you will read her public record.

Her good looks and charm have gotten her a free ride and, apparently, she expects that to continue. But now she has moved into a larger world where not everybody is happy to be used by her.
Hatehypocrites

Ellicott City, MD

#13 Apr 3, 2010
mayo420 wrote:
How a reader risks looking stupid by dropping comments that clearly show he hasn't read the article while subtly hinting that a black artist is more in need of a republican TV show than a white artist is a bit of logic I'll need to study for a while.
Hatehypocrites

Ellicott City, MD

#14 Apr 3, 2010
READ the ARTICLE before you opine.
acorn obama wrote:
elena

Kahramanmaras, Turkey

#15 Apr 3, 2010
who lies in advertisements and uses old interview footage to try and drum up interest in her lame show.
http:/bilge-kagan.org
mayo420

Baltimore, MD

#16 Apr 4, 2010
Holly North wrote:
<quoted text>
You missing the whole point. Palin is cheating, and lying, again.
That's not surprising, as she has been cheating and getting by with it all her life, if you will read her public record.
Her good looks and charm have gotten her a free ride and, apparently, she expects that to continue. But now she has moved into a larger world where not everybody is happy to be used by her.
The trouble with that is I doubt very seriously if Sarah could muster the mainstream media production savy to make the decision to include the interview. Someone at a small desk with a flat-screen added the J. She should only be admonished for her ignorance, not for anything devious.
mayo420

Baltimore, MD

#17 Apr 4, 2010
Hatehypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
How a reader risks looking stupid by dropping comments that clearly show he hasn't read the article while subtly hinting that a black artist is more in need of a republican TV show than a white artist is a bit of logic I'll need to study for a while.
I did read this article, I also read the cut from Fox News online. Wanted to be fair and balanced. And I'll stand by my post. You are welcome to see stupidity where you please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LL Cool J Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Cent likes group (Jul '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Aug '13 kevin dixon 41
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News A country song, assumptions - and a racial outcry (Apr '13) Apr '13 bite me 1
News Sears to bring out LL Cool J line of kids' clot... (May '08) Dec '12 Innercity 6
News Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Snappa 1
News Man charged with breaking into LL Cool J's home... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TheGlop 1
More from around the web