liza minnelli official fan club

Posted in the Liza Minnelli Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LMM

UK

#1 Apr 5, 2006
Liza has an amazing International official fan club,called Limelight On Liza,which has been running since 1964. It is the best place ever to learn al about Liza past and present-Limelight on Liza.
http://limelightonliza.org
LMM

UK

#2 Apr 24, 2006
[]Liza has an amazing International official fan club,called Limelight On Liza,which has been running since 1964. It is the best place ever to learn al about Liza past and present-Limelight on Liza.
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/bidgy002/myhomepage...
Dostal Josef

Trebon, Czech Republic

#3 Jun 2, 2006
Pelhrimov 3. 6. 2006
Dear Ms. Liza !
I am a great fan of yours and eventhough quite busy, I try to
catch up with yours latest work as much as my free time allows
me to.
On top of beany one of your eager admirers I also collect signed photographs of people who achieved something truly remarkable no matter what thein field is. My collection so far
consists of several hundreds of signed photos which are very well
taken care of however it may annoy the rest of my family as
it surely does a one time or other.
It would cause me an immense pleasure to gain one of your signed Picture as well and hence enlarge my collection of such
a briliant and charismatic person as you , with no doubt,
certainly are.
Thank you very much for your reply and wish you best of luck.
Yours faithfuly Josef Dostal
Josef Dostal
Osvobozeni 1696
393 01 Pelhrimov
CZECH REPUBLIC
sad one

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2006
Apparently, the Limelight fan club has been shut down by the president. I'm not sure why, but he has totally removed it.
SaxbyNYNY

AOL

#5 Jun 25, 2006
sad one wrote:
Apparently, the Limelight fan club has been shut down by the president. I'm not sure why, but he has totally removed it.
Does anyone have any additional information as to what happened to the fan club. It was the best and I'm sure a lot of people are lost without it!
LizaLover

AOL

#6 Jul 27, 2006
sad one wrote:
Limelight ceased being an official club in 1997, when it was disbanded.

Liza's official websites are : www.OfficialLizaMinnelli.com
and www.LizaMinnelli.de (the first is for the USA and the second is for Germany / Overseas)
LizaLover

AOL

#7 Jul 27, 2006
"Liza Minnelli : The COMPLETE CAPITOL COLLECTION"

Enjoy this new 2-CD set of rare Liza material -- ALL her Capitol studio work. Amazing, and great sound and packaging.
roy kamen

New York, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2006
Please enjoy this interview with Liza Minnelli and the Fitness Recording Artist and People's Choice Award Winner of Podcasting, MARINA who is featured in the July 31st issue of Newsweek magazine.

Click on this link below to listen.

http://www.kamen.com/marinainterview/LizaLuig...

Please feel free to add this to your site. Keep in mind...this is for promotion only and not for resale

Also...check out MARINA for hot fitness music and Ipod workouts...at...

www.marinaonline.com

www.marinaspodcast.com

Staff Creative
Kamen Entertainment Group,Inc. NYC
phyllis

AOL

#9 Aug 15, 2006
hi Liza i have a very dear friend who has been trying to send you music she wrote years ago ,she met robert whitmore and he was invited to her home for dinner he even said he was just with you ,we are going back i believe in the 80's he made run away train at the time, Well he loved Her music ,I would love to surprise my friend if i only knew where she could send it that alone would make her happy she is a rare human being always giving of her self ,well i will wait on this reply. thank you.
phyllis

AOL

#10 Aug 15, 2006
P.s LIza she sent your music to brooklyn but i dont believe you will get it in time ,you are playing at the assser levy park ,she already sent it the wrong week lolol i was just on the phone with her and i told her it was the 17th, it was this week ,she almost fainted ,so she ran to the po to mail it out for the second time .
Karen from Portland - OR

Stockton, CA

#11 Aug 30, 2006
Hello Liza! I just finished watching an OPB special about your mom. I see so much of her in you and I think you are such a talented woman! I keep looking out for a tour or show in my city so that I can see you perform. I am hopeful that you will come to Portland some day!
You are amazing. I hope to see you in person some day soon. Sincerely, Karen
Martha

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2006
Liza - you are a gorgeous woman and he is ugly outside and, more importantly, inside!
Dale

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2006
I have loved Liza ever since i saw the movie Cabaret on board the ship the SS FRANCE. Which unfortunately is gone. Liza always brings up good memories for me. I wish i could see her perform some day
I would take the family with
Keep going Liza,"Life is a Cabaret"
Marco

Lane Cove, Australia

#14 Oct 9, 2006
LIZA,
I NEED TO ASK A HUGE HUGE FAVOR!!
Can i please get an autgraphed card from you for a dear friend who is your number one fan in Australia
Marco
Nimmi

Hounslow, UK

#15 Oct 15, 2006
Liza

I really hope to see you in person - you have got a truly amazing talent!

On another note I understand you have had encephalitis and I wanted to send you a book I have written about the illness. If you can let me know where I will be happy to. Hope to hear from you.
HELP

Redwood City, CA

#16 Oct 15, 2006
i am doing a report on liza minelli.. and the question asks about why is liza minelli famous for her dancing? can someone please hlp me and tell me what to write!!!
Louise

AOL

#17 Nov 5, 2006
Dear Liza
I think you are the best.I loved your mom and I think she truly lives on in my memory.You are such a wonderful entertainer and I will always remember you in the Cabaret.I would love to have your signed autograph hanging on my wall.I would treasure it forever.
Your greatest fan forever!!!
Keep going as you give so much pleasure to all your fans.
Louise Hubert
john m

Manchester, UK

#18 Nov 23, 2006
How can I buy a copy of sheet music of "RING THEM BELLS"

it's a great song - I have it on DVD as "Liza M at Carnegie Hall " but would love to have the music copy

can anyone help or advise me where else to search

thanks
Stephanie Havens Johnson

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Dec 15, 2006
Liza,

I am Judaline's daughter, I would love to see you and saw that you are comming to perform here in vegas. I went to the Judy festival and met Joey a few years ago , I was disappointed that you could not be there . I only remember meeting you twice when I was about 7 years old. I remember your dimples were similar to My mom's, I miss her so much. My Sister Alondra lives in Oklahoma now she has three kids one of which is a fabulous singer. I have one daughter who is 22 who is training to become a police officer. Her Name is Se'Rita. I am I work in real estate and property management. I would love to see your show,and say hello. If you could indicate when your next show is I would like to buy some tickets. Hope you are well.

Love,
Stephanie
Tom Holbrook

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 2, 2007
How can Lia fans write to this wonderful entertainer?
Is there a fan mail address?
Please help.
Tom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liza Minnelli Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liza! 1970 TV Special Apr '17 Jon Butcher 1
What is your latest album? Feb '17 Jim Reynolds 1
News Star Gayzing Endorses Liza Minnelli For Preside... (Apr '16) Apr '16 her x hubby dies 1st 1
News Liza Minnelli goes to rehab (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ok Why 1
Why no Kennedy Center Honors ? (Dec '08) Jan '15 Myron 5
News Conversing with Coco (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gremlin 2
News Was Ellen's Liza Minnelli Joke Transphobic? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sandy Pister 4
More from around the web