Meet Derek McKeith: The Newest, Badde...

Meet Derek McKeith: The Newest, Baddest, Funkiest Black Rocker!

There are 1 comment on the www.eurweb.com story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Meet Derek McKeith: The Newest, Baddest, Funkiest Black Rocker! . In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

When Derek McKeith first came to me about a year ago, describing himself as a "Black Rocker," I wondered just what he meant by that?

I listened to his album and of course he's got all of the superficial characteristics (based on what we think we know about Living Colour) of what a "Black Rocker" should look like and sound like.

He's a good looking & articulate young man, who dresses like a cross between a 90's "grunge artist" and a "60's hippie." And the original songs on his excellent album called "The Signature" are largely stank nasty guitar driven riffs with songs about interpersonal relationships and life in general.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

mybiker

China

#1 Apr 24, 2009
He is cool. But I am very curious. Why did he post his profile on a celebrities and wealthy website named
"______mybikermatch. com". What is he looking for there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Living Colour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio of guitarists' chops range from jazz to ro... (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Mad Zak 1
News At 'summit,' guitar plays on the first string |... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Sheenie Kikeman 2
News Dear Guitar Hero: Vernon Reid (Apr '10) Apr '10 Silver the Hedgehog 2
News CD Review: Living Colour's 'The Chair in the Do... (Sep '09) Sep '09 spartacus 1
News Paul Liberatore: Young musician gathers A-list ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Reese Creative 3
News Ted Neeley still carries Superstar tag well (Jun '08) Jun '08 bill e rubin 1
News 'Jesus Christ Superstar' (Feb '07) Dec '07 Pod 4
More from around the web