Fans Call 'Idol' Finalist 'Rip Off'

Fans Call 'Idol' Finalist 'Rip Off'

There are 4 comments on the Wsoctv.com story from Mar 27, 2006, titled Fans Call 'Idol' Finalist 'Rip Off'. In it, Wsoctv.com reports that:

"American Idol" chat rooms are buzzing over a controversy surrounding Chris Daughtry's version of "I Walk the Line." Judges praised Daughtry for making the song his own when he sang it on the last episode.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wsoctv.com.

Dawn

Saddle Brook, NJ

#1 Mar 28, 2006
I think he did a fantastic job singing I Walk The Line. They are doing cover songs anyway so who cares where he got it from. He was awsome.
DJ fan

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 28, 2006
Awesome is one thing.. but to copy someone else's style, and taking credit for it yourself.. is a no no...especially if the judges are too dimwitted to recognize the style and give credit where credit is due... to Live and not to Chris. He should have had the backbone to say "thanks.. I was going for "Live" sound....
Chelsea_chris fan

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#3 May 11, 2006
I think that Katren should have gone home. and i hope that who ever paid Ryan to say Chris was goin home that they should let the producer of American Idol know that thanks to he or she that American Idol lost over 3,000 fans !!!!!!!!!! AND CHRIS ROCKED THE HOUSE LAST NIGHT SOOOOOOOOO..........IDK WAT THE PERSON WAS THINKING
Chris_luvr

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 30, 2006
I am soooooo angry that they chris got sent home he was the next american idol!! not Taylor!! I luvd his voice!! they just need to give him another chance because if it weren't for him not a lot of people would've been watching that show!! And whenever and judges starts to cry that is kind of a sign that maybe he would have been the american idol 2006 so yea i am not very happy and that had to have been the most shocking show ever in the history of american idol so yea well CHRIS ROX FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock bands, fans get comfortable at ballpark (Aug '07) Oct '16 tlp333 58
News Backstreet Boys are back (Jun '10) Apr '15 Shining Starr 19
News Is Jimmy Fallon sitting pretty? (Jan '10) Aug '14 Silly times 10
News Elvis Costello Coming to South Florida at Hard ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 LAVON AFFAIR 1
News BalloonFest concludes today at Wet 'N' Wild (May '11) May '11 Whiners 6
News Ex-Live frontman Ed Kowalczyk to perform in Yor... (May '11) May '11 Al Bendova 14
News Internet updates leave fans wondering about Liv... (Dec '09) Dec '10 Anonymous 13
More from around the web