Fast Forward

Fast Forward

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Fast Forward. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Tickets $62-$97, on sale noon today through Ticketmaster.com, 561-966-3309, 954-523-3309, 305-358-5885 or box office .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Dean

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Feb 26, 2008
The RUSH concert isn't listed? They are easily the best touring band out there, with the most musical talent and energy in a show. April 13 - Bank Atlantic Center. If you have a chance, be there!
Sound Advice

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Feb 26, 2008
I would if the sound at the BAC wasn't so horrific. I'll never watch a concert there again. Missing the Sunrise Musical Theater!
Aaron

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Feb 26, 2008
Dean wrote:
The RUSH concert isn't listed? They are easily the best touring band out there, with the most musical talent and energy in a show. April 13 - Bank Atlantic Center. If you have a chance, be there!
The Mars Volta is the most talented band out there, bar none. Go to the show and see for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock bands, fans get comfortable at ballpark (Aug '07) Mar 2 JMD 59
News Backstreet Boys are back (Jun '10) Apr '15 Shining Starr 19
News Is Jimmy Fallon sitting pretty? (Jan '10) Aug '14 Silly times 10
News Elvis Costello Coming to South Florida at Hard ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 LAVON AFFAIR 1
News BalloonFest concludes today at Wet 'N' Wild (May '11) May '11 Whiners 6
News Ex-Live frontman Ed Kowalczyk to perform in Yor... (May '11) May '11 Al Bendova 14
News Internet updates leave fans wondering about Liv... (Dec '09) Dec '10 Anonymous 13
More from around the web