Bryan Fischer Calls On Kenneth Miller...

Bryan Fischer Calls On Kenneth Miller To Flee The Country

There are 9 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Bryan Fischer Calls On Kenneth Miller To Flee The Country . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

And those who wonder why there is so much anger in the LGBT Community towards the anti-gay establishment can look upon this story to wonder why. Soon after Kenneth Miller, a Mennonite pastor, was convicted of helping Lisa Miller- no relation- abduct Isabella Miller, Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association called for an “Underground Railroad” to ‘protect children by kidnapping them away from same-sex couples,’

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 15, 2012
First he was promoting kidnapping.

Now he's inciting a person to abscond?

Since: Feb 10

Woodstock, Illinois

#2 Aug 15, 2012
How do we get Mr Fischer to flee the country?
John e

Geneseo, NY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
I'm surprised he didn't ask him to kidnap some more children of gay parents and take them with him. Bryan F is getting more mental every time he speaks on the air.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
snyper wrote:
First he was promoting kidnapping.
Now he's inciting a person to abscond?
If the pro-gay want to handle this correctly and either the "railroad" bullshit or this latest come to fruition, I very dead seriously feel they should call for some type of lawsuit against Fischer and/or his organization.

I don't know clearly how many times it's going to have to be said that these antigay people must be dealt with *by every legal means* anyone can find; they live in a depth of hatred that is scary and they *literally don't care by what means* they achieve their questionable, damaging and illegal "objectives." Fischer is openly calling for something completely and laughably illegal, and he's doing it publicly. I fail to fathom (not that any of you disagree; I'm not saying that) how this is remotely acceptable, end of discussion.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 15, 2012
End of discussion with them, not you. The pro-gay can say anything. It's the antigay I don't listen to anymore, except to point out their flaws and illogic.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#6 Aug 15, 2012
John e wrote:
I'm surprised he didn't ask him to kidnap some more children of gay parents and take them with him. Bryan F is getting more mental every time he speaks on the air.
Just go on the recent link about the shooting of the security guard at the FRC.
AdaminAZ

Shipman, VA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
If a religious nut tried taking my kids... I'd be the one on trial.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 16, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pro-gay want to handle this correctly and either the "railroad" bullshit or this latest come to fruition, I very dead seriously feel they should call for some type of lawsuit against Fischer and/or his organization.
I don't know clearly how many times it's going to have to be said that these antigay people must be dealt with *by every legal means* anyone can find; they live in a depth of hatred that is scary and they *literally don't care by what means* they achieve their questionable, damaging and illegal "objectives." Fischer is openly calling for something completely and laughably illegal, and he's doing it publicly. I fail to fathom (not that any of you disagree; I'm not saying that) how this is remotely acceptable, end of discussion.
So far Fischer has not done anything that he can be sued over. He could publicly make direct statements that all LGBT citizens should be shot on site and you would find it extremely difficult to find grounds for a law suit. LGBT citizens are still second class citizens in the U.S. so we are acceptable targets for anyone including our own local, state and federal governments.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Jalene in the wild wrote:
<quoted text>
So far Fischer has not done anything that he can be sued over. He could publicly make direct statements that all LGBT citizens should be shot on site and you would find it extremely difficult to find grounds for a law suit. LGBT citizens are still second class citizens in the U.S. so we are acceptable targets for anyone including our own local, state and federal governments.
Then I simply turn around without blinking and say that the pro-gay groups should treat his organization(s)*EXACTLY* in kind, word for word, action for action, because pure logic dictates that they then and therefore cannot be stopped from doing it.

If one avenue is not open to the pro-gay, I shrug and say, find another and continue full force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorial to 1st black Marines dedicated at Camp... Jul '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Man charged in lesbian custody case slams cell ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mitt s Polygamous... 5
News 2 Accused of Aiding Mom in Lesbian Custody Case (Oct '14) Oct '14 nhjeff 2
News Va. Pastor: US Custody Case Had No Vt. Connection (Dec '13) Dec '13 Christsharian Law 5
News Up to 3 years sought in Vt. custody dispute (Mar '13) Mar '13 Curteese 12
News Pastor in same-sex parent dispute remains jailed (Feb '13) Feb '13 Richard 1
News Pastor Won't Testify in Same-Sex Custody Dispute (Jan '13) Feb '13 straight shooter 405
More from around the web