Stuarts Draft Pastor Found Guilty in ...

Stuarts Draft Pastor Found Guilty in Same-Sex Union Custody Case - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA...

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Stuarts Draft Pastor Found Guilty in Same-Sex Union Custody Case - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A Mennonite pastor convicted of helping a woman flee the country with her child rather than share custody of the girl with her former same-sex partner says he's willing to "accept the consequences of my actions." A federal jury in Burlington issued its verdict Tuesday against Kenneth Miller, of Stuarts Draft, Va.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

John Q America

Derwood, MD

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Thank you God!
Thank you Vermont!
Chick Fila kiss my butt!
Religious uninformed judgement stop; Christ was a kind forgiving loving man. Judge not lest yea be judged.
Friend

Fairfield, VA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
John Q America wrote:
Thank you God!
Thank you Vermont!
Chick Fila kiss my butt!
Religious uninformed judgement stop; Christ was a kind forgiving loving man. Judge not lest yea be judged.
Why is it that everyone who tosses out the "judge not" verse from the Bible is busy judging? Take your own advice. You are judging not only Dan Cathy, but the whole corporation, which included the workers.
John Q America

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 15, 2012
"Friend you're right, didn't mean to judge." and Prixie I've had a peck on the check before! LOL
kidd rock

Warrenville, IL

#5 Aug 16, 2012
John Q America wrote:
Thank you God!
Thank you Vermont!
Chick Fila kiss my butt!
That he is, but you no what he thinks about homosexuality....Do it and find out where you go after judgement day.....case closed
frmr

Palmyra, VA

#7 Aug 16, 2012
kidd rock wrote:
<quoted text>That he is, but you no what he thinks about homosexuality....Do it and find out where you go after judgement day.....case closed
Did you mean "but you KNOW what He thinks..."? I hope so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorial to 1st black Marines dedicated at Camp... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Man charged in lesbian custody case slams cell ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mitt s Polygamous... 5
News 2 Accused of Aiding Mom in Lesbian Custody Case (Oct '14) Oct '14 nhjeff 2
News Va. Pastor: US Custody Case Had No Vt. Connection (Dec '13) Dec '13 Christsharian Law 5
News Up to 3 years sought in Vt. custody dispute (Mar '13) Mar '13 Curteese 12
News Pastor in same-sex parent dispute remains jailed (Feb '13) Feb '13 Richard 1
News Pastor Won't Testify in Same-Sex Custody Dispute (Jan '13) Feb '13 straight shooter 405
More from around the web