Tim Burton's Ex Regrets Her Decision, Wants More

Full story: A Socialite's Life
Filed under: Lisa Marie , Tim Burton Remember Lisa Marie? Probably not. Anyway, prior to their break-up she played a small part in most of Tim Burton's films. Read more

Since: Dec 06

Leavenworth, KS

#1 Dec 28, 2006
STUPID GREEDY BITCH!!! She needs to walk the plank as well! Arrrrgh!!!

“Love the new desk :)”

Location hidden

#2 Dec 28, 2006
suddenlysusankc wrote:
STUPID GREEDY BITCH!!! She needs to walk the plank as well! Arrrrgh!!!
LMFAO!! No doubt...
I dont think shes gonna get far with this one anyways...She's just being greedy....

Walk da plank...to all idiot exs like her LMAO!!!
Laura

Woking, UK

#3 Dec 29, 2006
WALK DA PLANK NOW!ARGGGHHH stupid lil greedy bitch,,it's obvious she ain't gona get anywhere with this.......Cherry Vanilla HAHA..........LMAO

Leavenworth, KS

#4 Dec 29, 2006
If it weren't for the GREAT Mr. Tim Burton she would be nobody..oh wait..look here,,she is a NOBODY once again!!! Get your own life you ignorant, greedy, no talent leech and let him have his HAPPY life with Helena Bonham Carter! That's right,,he is HAPPY WITH HER now,,and she has talent!!! lol..This is fun!!! Pass the Rum..:)

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Oct 29, 2007
That skanky bitch! hehehehehe..I just wanted to make one more comment about Lisa Marie.

Me best matey and I saw "Nightmare Before Christmas" yesterday in 3D. I LOVE 3D!!! It frigin ROCKS! They showed the previews for an upcoming film starring Brendon Frasier in 3D..I literally tried to move out of the objects way as they appeared to pass through me. WHAT A RUSH!! It was better than a than the high you feel drink Rum! lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Marie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court orders end to suit filed by Tim Burton's ex (Aug '08) Aug '08 Rocket j Squirrel 1
News Judge tells Tim Burton's former girlfriend to r... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Wow 1
More from around the web