Lisa Marie Flees To London

Lisa Marie Flees To London

There are 2 comments on the PerezHilton.com story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Lisa Marie Flees To London. In it, PerezHilton.com reports that:

Since the birth of her year-old twin girls, Finley and Harper , this cruel city is just to much for the heiress of Rock n' Roll! Lisa Marie Presley is starting a new life for herself - in Britain! Although she has lived in Beverly Hills since her dad passed away in 1977, the singer is ditching El Lay for the laid back lifestyle of London.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PerezHilton.com.

Ray

Saint-nicolas, Canada

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Good for Lisa Marie I am glad for her she deserves to be happy with her children. You cannot change the past, life must go on specially when you have babies to bring up. Good luck Lisa in Britain.
Modifier

Germany

#2 Jan 26, 2013
So its true Lisa Marie is possibly living off hér half sister.Hollywood sooooo sick of Lisa Marie Presly and all hér set up scams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Marie Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's Marriage Heartbreak: Lisa Mar... (Oct '09) Apr '16 Octopus 327
News Lisa Marie Presley on father Elvis, music caree... (Oct '12) May '15 Letha brown 37
Deborah Presley Brando (Oct '14) Oct '14 Tim 1
Happy for Lisa Marie (Sep '14) Sep '14 Prufex 1
News Rock Hall Anniversary: Marriage of Michael Jack... (May '14) Jun '14 Joe 13
News Lisa Marie Presley, and more celeb transformations (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 5
News Elvis's daughter Lisa Marie Presley plays to so... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jack 53
More from around the web