10 Fictional Music Videos From TV

10 Fictional Music Videos From TV

There are 1 comment on the Neatorama story from Apr 12, 2011, titled 10 Fictional Music Videos From TV. In it, Neatorama reports that:

To be honest, these really are music videos, but they were recorded as plot points in TV shows by actors playing fictional characters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Neatorama.

sds

Walnut, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2011
When spring comes. Snakes wake up. They find their tasty food. White rabbits run on the grass. Many fish are in the river GHD Hair Straighteners. Spring is beautiful and green. GHD Hair Straighteners In spring, the air is fresh, the sky is blue, the clouds are white. I often wear a red sweater and blue jean. I can fly kites on the green grass. In March we can plant trees. In spring, the weather is always sunny and warm, usually I go shopping. Sometimes I go hiking and climb mountains. I like spring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Kudrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still 'Friends' Lisa Kudrow joins Courtney Cox ... (Jan '10) Oct '16 richardnames 10
News Cast of Friends 'to reunite for two-hour special' (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jaine 2
News Friends' Matthew Perry reunites with Lisa Kudro... (Jun '15) Jun '15 g9ghello 1
News Lisa Kudrow Explains Why Actors Should Push for... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Guido 1
Phoebe Buffay hair styles (Jun '07) Mar '14 Tamara 6
News Angered by the fake Friends reunion rumours? Re... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Matthew Mcwhorter 1
Lisa Kudrow nude ! (Apr '11) Dec '13 Starkiller 3
More from around the web