Video: Gibbs on GOP: "Not a lot of positive visions"

Feb 23, 2012 Full story: CBS News 116

Following the Republican presidential debate in Arizona, chief Washington correspondent and host of "Face the Nation," Bob Schieffer, and Robert Gibbs, a senior advisor to President Obama's re-election campaign, offer insight and analysis of the candidates' performance.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Odumbas s Policies

Carlisle, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2012
WOW, what a shocker,Mr. ah ah ah ah ah I don't know I'll have to talk to the President, would say that.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#2 Feb 23, 2012
This POLITICAL HACK,This NOSE RAG,this OBAMAS ASS KISSER,..who gives a crap what he says....Does any body see Positive Visions with OBAMA?...

WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT THIS PUPPET SAYS!...Only LOONS DO !

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#3 Feb 23, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
This POLITICAL HACK,This NOSE RAG,this OBAMAS ASS KISSER,..who gives a crap what he says....Does any body see Positive Visions with OBAMA?...
WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT THIS PUPPET SAYS!...Only LOONS DO !
LOL!!! Be more respectful of Robert Gibbs!

After all, who can ever forget the way he schooled Sean Hannity, live on Sean's Fox News Channel, after an Obama-McCain debate.

It never gets old for 'ol PooPoo to see Mr Gibbs playing keep away with Hannity's manhood. LOL!!!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Santorum got waxed by the Rom-inee during the last debate. He had Santorum explaining and defending the whole night.

Then when he got Santorum to apologize and admit his "mistake" in voting for the repub pushed "No Child Left Behind" Federal mandates for your schools, he assured a Santorum beat-down during the debates.

Its a shame if this is the last debate of the clown show. They have been worthy of popcorn and a bag to catch the popcorn when I burst out laughing at these social-engineering idiots.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#5 Feb 23, 2012
Santorum said "how can a nation survive if people are having kids out of wedlock" then in a later breath he claims he would not push his moral views on the nation.

So you have to ask yourself, if he doesn't think the nation could survive with your stated problem, yet you're not going to do anything about it??

John King, as a moderator, is a joke.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 23, 2012
Gibbs is a clown.
Balmy Palmy

Palm Coast, FL

#7 Feb 23, 2012
Gibbs...the "ah, ah, ah" boy is back. What would he know about candidates? He never had much info on the Dems when he was in office. How soon we forget that Obama & Clinton when after each others juglars until sometime in June of 2008.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#8 Feb 23, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Santorum said "how can a nation survive if people are having kids out of wedlock" then in a later breath he claims he would not push his moral views on the nation.
So you have to ask yourself, if he doesn't think the nation could survive with your stated problem, yet you're not going to do anything about it??
John King, as a moderator, is a joke.
With Mitt, Mr Newt, & Ricky Sanatorium to work with, Ted Koppel couldn't make that debate credible.

All John King had to work with was Ron Paul. Talk about a tough assignment for the moderator...
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#9 Feb 23, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Be more respectful of Robert Gibbs!
After all, who can ever forget the way he schooled Sean Hannity, live on Sean's Fox News Channel, after an Obama-McCain debate.
It never gets old for 'ol PooPoo to see Mr Gibbs playing keep away with Hannity's manhood. LOL!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tJE-pO9FapYXX
Like You CREEPS were to TONY SNOW??...Get lost ya old bag!..yer a dam HYPOCRITE!......LOON DELUXE!!..YUCK!!

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#10 Feb 23, 2012
NOthing positive from the GOP??? Why is this news. They have had nothing positive for years and someone just now noticed it?

The best they have is the claim that they stopped Obama from turning around the economy quickly enough.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2012
This is the MSNBC wash and wear way, his show will promote the air time after debate season.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#12 Feb 23, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Like You CREEPS were to TONY SNOW??...Get lost ya old bag!..yer a dam HYPOCRITE!......LOON DELUXE!!..YUCK!!
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!
Tony Snow???

“Try an take 'em ya Varmint”

Since: Jul 08

Rio Rancho

#13 Feb 23, 2012
Gibbs is a liar who works for a liar in the party of liars. He shouldn't be believed by the 75% of American voters who acutally have brains. The other 25% which is represented here by the regular liberal idiot screamers don't really matter.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#14 Feb 23, 2012
Cravczec wrote:
Gibbs is a liar who works for a liar in the party of liars. He shouldn't be believed by the 75% of American voters who acutally have brains. The other 25% which is represented here by the regular liberal idiot screamers don't really matter.
All that matters is that Robert Gibbs owns Sean Hannity! LOL!!!

Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#15 Feb 23, 2012
Cravczec wrote:
Gibbs is a liar who works for a liar in the party of liars. He shouldn't be believed by the 75% of American voters who acutally have brains. The other 25% which is represented here by the regular liberal idiot screamers don't really matter.
I am not surprised. The article could be easily debunked by any right winger simply stating the positives. No one seems to be able to do that. Ever wonder why?

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#16 Feb 23, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Be more respectful of Robert Gibbs!
After all, who can ever forget the way he schooled Sean Hannity, live on Sean's Fox News Channel, after an Obama-McCain debate.
It never gets old for 'ol PooPoo to see Mr Gibbs playing keep away with Hannity's manhood. LOL!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tJE-pO9FapYXX
LOL, that was a thing of beauty; Hannity did not know whether he was coming or going by the time that interview was overů and Gibbs hit it right on the head with all the negative unpatriotic rhetoric coming from these candidates; but how can people who hope for failure of this country and this President have anything positive to say about this nations future.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#17 Feb 23, 2012
How can they have a positive vision knowing the Obungler will leave office after having spent $5 trillion dollars, and left nothing but receipts from various vacation sites behind. He fought, but lost the Iraq war, he expanded, and is losing the Afghanistan war. He gave most of the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood, he killed 5.5 million American jobs, he has failed at every step he has taken, and the Repubicans have to pick up the pieces. Obama is a worse President then Jimmy Carter, and for the same reasons. Total incompetence.
Giggs

Des Moines, IA

#18 Feb 23, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
How can they have a positive vision knowing the Obungler will leave office after having spent $5 trillion dollars, and left nothing but receipts from various vacation sites behind. He fought, but lost the Iraq war, he expanded, and is losing the Afghanistan war. He gave most of the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood, he killed 5.5 million American jobs, he has failed at every step he has taken, and the Repubicans have to pick up the pieces. Obama is a worse President then Jimmy Carter, and for the same reasons. Total incompetence.
Wow! That is a lot of ignorant, rightwing tripe packed into one short paragraph. Impressive.
Giggs

Des Moines, IA

#19 Feb 23, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
How can they have a positive vision knowing the Obungler will leave office after having spent $5 trillion dollars, and left nothing but receipts from various vacation sites behind. He fought, but lost the Iraq war, he expanded, and is losing the Afghanistan war. He gave most of the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood, he killed 5.5 million American jobs, he has failed at every step he has taken, and the Repubicans have to pick up the pieces. Obama is a worse President then Jimmy Carter, and for the same reasons. Total incompetence.
Wow! That is a lot of ignorant, rightwing tripe packed into one short paragraph. Impressive.
Giggs

Des Moines, IA

#20 Feb 23, 2012
So impressively ignorant, in fact, that I had to post twice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Kudrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoebe Buffay hair styles (Jun '07) Mar '14 Tamara 6
Angered by the fake Friends reunion rumours? Re... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Matthew Mcwhorter 1
Lisa Kudrow nude ! (Apr '11) Dec '13 Starkiller 3
Jennifer Aniston Refuses to Save her Fellow 'Fr... (Oct '13) Nov '13 blondie 4
Do you know who your are? Local group can help (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adam Maine 1
Sexy Lesbian Girls Kissing Videos - Hot & Horny... (Sep '08) Jul '13 Adz 75
Move over Marcus, Meryl Streep takes on reparat... (Aug '11) Aug '11 John Crews 9

Lisa Kudrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE