Linda Hamilton finds 'Refuge' in acting

Linda Hamilton finds 'Refuge' in acting

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Linda Hamilton finds 'Refuge' in acting. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Linda Hamilton, who acted in the "Terminator" movies and "Beauty and the Beast" television series, looks at a photograph Monday at the Meson de Mesilla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Dave

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Linda Hamilton truly is amazing! I hope she comes back soon
live life

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2009
She is a super mom. Life is more than superficial looks, it is about substance.Life begins at 40.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linda Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emily Osment (Jan '08) Mar '13 Emily Osment 28
Linda Hamilton nude ! (Jul '11) Jul '12 film expert 2
News 'Beauty And The Beast' TV Show: Who Should Be C... (Jan '12) Jan '12 loops 1
News Out'n'About: Val Kilmer, Linda Hamilton to atte... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Molly McClain 3
News Actors in Las Cruces to shoot adventure film, '... (Jul '09) Jun '11 oreo 4
News Actors in Las Cruces to shoot adventure film, '... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Ray 45
News 'Refuge' filming in area yields some star sight... (Jul '09) Jul '09 beyonce 1
More from around the web