'Exorcist' star to turn heads in La V...

'Exorcist' star to turn heads in La Verne

There are 2 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from May 4, 2010, titled 'Exorcist' star to turn heads in La Verne. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

THE STAR of the "Exorcist" movies is coming to quiet La Verne on Saturday for an event to help dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Jacob

Covina, CA

#1 May 6, 2010
Excitement in La Verne by has-beens for a rescue that no one seems to know or care about. I live in La Verne and this is the first I've heard of it. I (and most) will drive by and see all the nonsense and keep on driving.
Hoss

Beverly Hills, CA

#2 May 6, 2010
This sounds great! I wish I wasn't to busy to go. I hope it gets a lot of visitors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linda Blair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where is actress Lisa Freeman?? (Jan '12) Apr '14 Rich Clement 6
Linda Blair nude (Mar '11) Mar '14 amw 2
News Check Out 'The Exorcist' 40th Anniversary Editi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lori Q 1
News Pro-life author of 'The Exorcist' to sue George... (May '12) May '12 paul shykora arts 24
News Amy Winehouse Brain Dead Because Of Marijuana O... (Dec '08) Oct '11 amy 8
News Hollywood is full of 'Bad Seed' kid roles (Aug '11) Aug '11 Disgusted 1
News Tricks Are Treats and Treats Trick in 'Trick 'r... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Clinton pl Halloween 1
More from around the web