did lil wayne get shot 5 times?

Posted in the Lil Wayne Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
shantai

Eddyville, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2007
is it true lil wayne got shot 5 times? asking bc it's a text going around to keep him in your prayers bc of that. very concerned fan ur in my prayers
Dalilah

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2007
I heard that too, but I have been all over the internet and I really dont think that there is any truth to it. I would have heard by now!!
davis

Opelousas, LA

#3 Dec 18, 2007
I also heard he got shot 5 times too.
OG Philadelphia Pa

San Marcos, TX

#4 Dec 18, 2007
yo i dont understand the thinking of men like this scuffle to get out of the ghetto make it big and still living the ghetto life, how stupid can they be
Latoya Jon3s

Decatur, GA

#5 Dec 18, 2007
is it true lil wayne got shot 5 times? im asking bc i want to knw cuz he's my husband.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TCM_11-86

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2007
Lil Wayne is too big of a star for the RUMOR to be true. If he got shot 5 times it would be all over MTV and BET as breaking news. Some HATA thought it would be good to start something like that, but it was just stupid and very CHILDISH.And to anyone with any negative comments against what I have to say they can KIZZ MY AZZ
DaT_nUggA

Montgomery, AL

#7 Dec 18, 2007
i hear he got shot 4 timez and i mean shiii he does have a lot of people that dont likke him too
MRS CARTER - YA DIG-

Englewood, CO

#9 Dec 19, 2007
WELL TO BE HONEST I DONT THINK DAT HE GOT SHOT LIKE DA PERSON SAID ABOVE...IF HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SHOT IT WOULD BE ALL OVA DA NEWS, RADIO AND ERRTHANG!!!! SOOH WHOO!!!! LOL!!! I LOVE YOU WEEZY!!!!
SMOOCHES!
BRe'-BRe'
Derek Toronto-Canada

Deep River, Canada

#10 Dec 24, 2007
he only got shot twice......even he says so
wayne wifey

AOL

#11 Dec 24, 2007
naw mi boo wayne didnt gt shot its jus a rumor
ambular

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Dec 26, 2007
like ole girl said...if lil wayne got shot don't you think it would be ALLL over MTV BET CNN etc. jamie lynn spears getting pregnant is on CNN ALL THE TIME so i'm sure if lil wayne got shot it be all over the news...that's just a bunch of BS!
MBP 27405

Snow Camp, NC

#13 Dec 27, 2007
ALL FANS WANTA KNOW DID LIL WAYNE GET SHOT
veshon

Denham Springs, LA

#15 Jan 9, 2008
did he really get shot !!???
veshon

Denham Springs, LA

#16 Jan 9, 2008
can dis be iz it true NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
steve

Dearborn, MI

#17 Jan 14, 2008
he got shot once for sure i know..
it was when he was way younger..
in orleans, he was playin with his friends 44 magnum, and accidentley shot HIMSELF in the chest....he WAS on life support for 2-3 weeks..
i heard he got shot a second time, but idk about that..
shaniquea

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2008
no dummy he did not get shot dumb
killer

Varnville, SC

#19 Jan 17, 2008
lil,wayne did't get shot he is chriying to foll 50 cent chriying to get more money
JohnStevenson212 ATL

Boston, MA

#20 Feb 21, 2008
Yes it's true Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. known as Lil Wayne to some was shot 5 times in the chest. He has been in intensive care and in a coma, doctors do not know if he will survive. He was shot in Atlanta and one of the senior detectives in my precinct informed me and my coworkers about it.
WEEEEEEEEEEEZYYY YYY

Vancouver, Canada

#21 Feb 25, 2008
theres no way weezy got shot you guys are fucugken stupid if he did it would be all over the news. fuuiihock!
chris

Lewis Center, OH

#23 Mar 14, 2008
hey you are gay young wezzy is owsem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lil Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Lil Wayne a sell-out ? (Jul '08) Nov '16 weezy fan 46
Lil Wayne's Ghostwriter Revealed (Jul '09) Oct '16 shefades 256
News Rappers Ja Rule, Lil Wayne arrested in NYC (Jul '07) Sep '16 Hillary Clitton 116
News People think Hillary Clinton referenced Lil Way... Aug '16 combat veteran 1
What is the name of this song? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sara 1
wanting to communicate with Wayne. (May '10) Feb '16 Konstantinos 7
who do u think is the best rapper Lil Wayne or ... (Apr '07) Jul '15 gmike 165
More from around the web